Cancer Full Moon on December 22, 2018 10:48am MST
1. Ritual — What is clear to you?
2. What needs to be freshened up in your life?
3. Get your ducks in a row.
4. Fertility & balance vs. Forceful change at inconvenient times.
5. Check in with your intuition to see the truth about what you need to let go of.
6. Contemplate all the structures you have created to support you. Do they need some adjustment in order to give you some room to change?
7. Extreme point in the year.
8. Highly impacted by your environment.
9. Domestic instinct for security.
10. The Mother.
11. Capricorn — The Father; Protects & provides for the safety.
12. Shift our blind spot that we live from out of habit as we look to the horizon for what is possible to create.
13. The Longest Night and The Return of the Light.
14. Direct your nourishment to your Self.
— PowerPath School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry / Contemplation:
Experiencing The Longest Night as homelessness, I am clear that the main internal structure which needs adjusting right now is my over-dependence on faith to structure and keep safe my immediate environment. This has been and will be my forceful change.
1. Silence (XVII/The Star/Aquarius/Upright) —Mirrorlike; Star-filled night; Full moon; Depth, peace and understanding; Plumbing the depths of your own inner silence to the point where it meets the silence of the universe; Nothing to do, nowhere to go; *Come home to yourself; *Understanding and insights that come to you in these moments will be manifested later on, in a more outgoing phase of your life; Energy of the whole has taken possession of you; Silence is the only thing that you can call your very being (Osho Zen, 1994, pp. 36-37).
2. Past Lives (XVIII/The Moon/Pisces/Upright) — Opening of the Cosmic *Mother; *Revealing many images, faces from other times; *Understand the karmic patterns of our lives; Endless repetitive cycle that traps us in unconscious behavior; Preparing for a vision that might otherwise be shattering; Glimpse into the eternity of our existence; Understanding the function of karma in our lives is not something that can be grasped at will; Wake-up call; Events in your life are trying to show you a pattern as ancient as the journey of your own soul; Child can become conscious only if in his past life he has meditated enough; Lost in an oblivion/State of being unaware of what is happening; Suddenly finding a new womb; Unconsciousness creates discontinuity; Penetrate to your past life(s); Unless you go deeper, you cannot find the door to another life; Be deeper in meditation because, if you find the door of another life, a flood of events will come into the mind; Hard enough even to carry one life (pp. 38-39).
Coming Home to myself means manifesting a more outgoing phase which reveals one of the many faces of the Cosmic Mother. With a glimpse into eternity/infinity, this wake-up call shatters my karmic patterns. In this new womb, free from discontinuity, I penetrate my past lives in order to walk through this door into another life, my next life.
I focus, secondly, on entrepreneurship, and, firstly, on generating greater consistent income/security/safety/structure.
Osho Zen Tarot. (1994). The transcendental game of zen. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
http://selfunification.com/?p=2818 (Featured Image)
Published on December 23, 2018 7:50pm — JCN