Sagittarius New Moon on December 07, 2018 at 12:20am MST
1. Watch your judgment.
2. Where do you still feel in debt to some old pattern of shame you have been trying to change?
3. Settle into a more peaceful field of new intentions.
4. Clarity for the big picture.
5. What you need now is a good Purpose to aim our Sagittarian centaur’s arrow toward.
6. Body and Spirit learning to work together in a new way.
7. Being readied for magnificent shifts.
8. Curtail our frustrations away from resenting.
9. Dramatically shown areas in our everyday experiences where we can expand our capacity to be more full of love.
10. Creating an opportunity out of whatever arises.
11. Make merry/lively.
12. Find what enhances your good humor.
13. Count everytime luck shows up to support you.
14. December 09, 2018 — Chiron direct in Pisces; How healing Love can be.
-PowerPath School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry / Contemplation:
Luck has created opportunities to cut patterns of shame. Aiming toward this good purpose, my body and spirit dramatically unite more full of love.
1. Guidance (3 of Pentacles/Upright) —Accustomed to take our cues from the *outside rather than from the inside; The truth of your own deepest being is trying to show you where to go right now; Following the inner guide you will feel more integrated, as if you are moving outwards from the very *center of your being; If you follow it, this beam of light will carry you exactly where you need to go; Looking for *guidance [e.g. luck] because you don’t know your inner guide is hidden inside you; Your inner guide is your *witness; Awaken your inner guide/witness and your life will shower blessings; Inner guide is like light/small candle/darkness disappears/you know where the door is and can simply go out/don’t have to think about where the door is/you have eyes and the light is there/don’t think/simply get up and go out/don’t start groping for the door/simply see/not even a flicker of thought (Osho Zen, pp. 142-143).
2. Adventure (Page of Pentacles/Upright) — Moving just like a child; Full of trust; Out of the darkness of the forest into the rainbow of the light; Drawn by our sense of wonder into the unknown; Nothing to do with plans; Move into the unknown; Open and vulnerable; Truth is a radical, personal realization; You have to come to your truth/your radical, personal realization; *Knowledge is certain and therefore hazardous; Can only guarantee never reaching the goal; One thing is certain, the very search will help you grow; Danger will be there; Sacrifice will be there; No *map to follow; No *guide to follow; Millions of dangers; Can get *lost, but that is the only way one grows; Insecurity is the only way to grow; To face danger is the only way to grow; To accept the challenge of the unknown is the only way to grow (pp. 78-79).
Moving outward from the center, from the Witness, of my being, I no longer take cues from the outside/luck/maps/guides. Simply getting up and going out without thinking of where the door/luck/map/guide is, helps me arrive at my true, radical realization. Because knowledge is certain and, therefore, hazardous, I follow no guide, no luck. I face the millions of dangers as the only way to grow.
Aware of my KnowledgeMind and my WitnessMind, I now follow the latter.
Osho Zen Tarot. (1994). The transcendental game of zen. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/films/witness/ (Featured Image)
Published on December 14, 2018 7:56pm — JCN