Virgo New Moon on September 09, 2018
- Release what does not feel intuitively good.
- Focus on personal tasks.
- Tend to your immediate environment.
- Be with your own feelings.
- Be with your own decisions.
- Follow through on your new inspirations.
- Physical/Emotional needs.
- Trust your gut reactions.
- Integrate the story you are telling yourself.
- Release the tightly clenched fingers of perfectionism.
- Serving the sacred mystery.
- Love of order.
- Daily life.
- What sustains us [Sustenance/Nourishment].
- Tidying up our karmic debts.
- Karmic debts stand in the way of holding more reverence/appreciation for spirit and more light of consciousness.
- Create beautiful containers for spirit.
- Thought – How we express the Spirit of who we are in the physical plane.
- Solid, practical support.
- Activate the juice, otherwise it slips by in a cloud.
- Deadlock of resistance.
- Robust emotional needs.
- Turning our “unspeakables” into strong allies.
- Inner warrior is up for some balancing.
- Overseeing the experiences we need to learn responsibility.
- Power Path Seminars School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry / Contemplation:
Sustenance resides in my tightly clinched, unspeakable allies.
- Going Beyond Normal (14/Upright) – A choice about balance; Integrating all approaches; Steadfastly relying on proof to dictate outcomes will suffocate the soul; Trust in life enough to embrace it as an adventure; Vigilant not to allow logic to quash the things you know without knowing how you know them; Not sacrificing the art of emotion; Loosely held plan; Draw upon reliable methods; Healing art; Intuitive approach; Sense of what might work; Depend on and respond to the flow of your surroundings; No need to control, but rather a desire to nurture an idea to fruition; Pressures around you; Sometimes the best plan is to do what feels intuitively truthful; Being led towards your own growth; Far less planning and far more living; Pure way to manifest your essence/intrinsic nature; Willingness to be led by nature instead of trying to control the powerful force of life; Allow the *ocean to be the ocean; Learn to *swim; Moving outside the plan!; Secret eccentric/*uncommon streak is just waiting to show itself; Chance to live from the heart more deeply and expressively than ever before; Honoring all of who you are; Have courage in your convictions/position; All plants work together and are supported by the seasons; Nurturing the garden of your soul into magnificence; Thrive/flourish as the result of a favorable environment (Fairchild, 2014, pp. 70-73).
- Against the Grain (4/Upright) – Wanting to unleash the beauty that hides in even the *ugliest of scenes; Want to make possible what others say cannot be; Sacred rebel; Bringing the light of a more positive future to this world; Universe loves you for your unusual take on things; Never, ever lose your unusual way and become conventional/*common; Lose your unusual way means lose your essence; You are here to show that life is about so much more than conventional/common success; Someone who lives and breathes in the depths of creative waters; Sensual surrender to the sacred waters of the* ocean; Not a follower, but an agitator/revolutionary; Not a force of *disrespectful chaos; Loving catalyst/stimulus; Reminding people that there is always another way; Meant to be exactly as you are; Meant to be the wild wolf in the flock of sheep; Daring butterfly spirit calling to the caterpillars; The price you pay for the gift of individuality is that you must take care of it and guard it so that you are not dulled down/lifeless and conditioned into playing at being something you are not; True nature of your being can never be changed – at most, it could only be hidden for a time; Accept who you are; Allow your truths to be fully expressed; When we are who we are in truth, we attract the protection we need to thrive; Power comes from aligning your outward self with your inner truth; When you are who you are in truth, you will find other wild butterflies to join you in conjuring better visions for our world; Sense the rivers of golden light that represent the journeys of those around you; I honor the truth that I express through my very being; Invitation for others to be open to life; So be it; Hand on your heart (pp. 36-38).
Turning disrespectful chaos into my ally, I no longer suffocate. Rather than control, I nurture. By allowing the uncommon, sensual ocean to manifest my nature, I learn from the journeys of those around me.
Every time my neighbor slams their door, I center my Self with deep breaths. Rather than attempt to control them, I nurture my eccentricity.
Fairchild, A. (2014). Sacred rebels guidebook: Guidance for living a unique and authentic life. Victoria, Australia: Blue Angel Publishing.
https://www.thinksoup.org/224/ (Featured image)
Published September 11, 2018 08:49pm — JCN