September 2018 Forecast – Restructure / Recalibrate
- Pulling out the *last pieces of old patterns.
- Moving into The Unknown.
- This is the right path.
- Cutting loose what no longer serves.
- Rebalance your assemblage/collection/group/selection point.
- Shock to the system.
- A shock to the susto/apathy/enthusiasm attributed to the spirit leaving the body in order to initiate recalibration.
- Stay out of judgment.
- Radical change in career direction.
- Saying yes to a relationship.
- Saying no to something you have felt endlessly obligated to put up with.
- Embark on a new commitment for self-care.
- Possibility for true, deep healing.
- Permanent change.
- Old patterns tend to recreate the same old experiences over and again.
- As you eliminate an old pattern, be willing to experience something completely different.
- Embrace this new experience fully when it happens.
- Relationships need to be supportive.
- If relationships are not supportive, cut them loose.
- Relationships feel stale/no longer fresh, and full of unproductive patterns.
- Evaluate relationship dynamics with neutrality instead of blame.
- Create intentions for relationship.
- Resetting relationships in a *new way to serve you better.
- Do something out of the ordinary with relationships you are wanting to set on a different path.
- Get away.
- Quality time.
- Implementing a restructure that involves *others.
- New frequencies being generated by the sun.
- Look carefully at the different roles people have played in your life and what you or they may have taken for granted.
- Allow the project to fit you rather than trying to fit yourself into the project.
- Getting some shocking news.
- Simply be, contemplate, relax, take a break from the “doings” of your life.
- Let your desires catch up with you instead of you running after them as fast as you can.
- Power Path Seminars School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry / Contemplation:
As my enthusiasm for that which is unproductive leaves my body, my intentional desires catch up with me in the form of reciprocal service. Completely different is The Unknown.
- Completion (The World/XXI/Upright) – *Last piece of the jigsaw puzzle; Occupied our attention for so long; Absorbing your time/energy; Clearing space for something *new to begin; Give an opportunity to the [*other]; Reach the limit (Osho Zen Tarot, 1994, pp. 44-45).
- The Rebel (The Emperor/IV/Upright) – Authoritative; Hard-won truth; Wealthy or Poor; Broken the chains of society’s repressive conditioning and opinions; Formed himself; Embraces all the colors of the rainbow; Emerges from the dark and formless roots of his unconscious past; Grows wings to fly; Very way of being is rebellious; Not fighting against anything; Discovered his own true nature; Determined to live in *accordance with his own true nature; Messenger between earth and sky; Challenges us to be courageous enough to take *responsibility for who we are; People are afraid of those who know themselves; Certain power; Certain magnetism; Charisma that can take out alive, young people from traditional imprisonment; Enlightened man cannot be imprisoned; Genius; Knows something of the inner; *Upsetting force; Masses don’t want to be *disturbed; Masses accustomed to misery; Anybody who is not miserable looks like a stranger; Enlightened man is the greatest *stranger in the world; Belongs to no one; No organization confines him; No community *confines him (pp. 10-11).
Making space for something new looks like giving an opportunity to the Other to take responsibility for their role in mutual productivity. As a great stranger in the world, I receive Unknown service.
I give and receive.
Osho Zen Tarot. (1994). The transcendental game of zen. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
http://tyze.com/the-art-of-giving-and-receiving/ (Featured image)
Published September 03, 2018 07:04pm — JCN