Pisces Full Moon on August 26, 2018
- Refocus on what feeds your heart.
- Reorient yourself to what will nurture your sustainability/maintaining a certain level.
- Let go of old attachments/what does not nurture you.
- “Stay in your own lane!”
- Virgo – Catch up on the tasks we long to complete; Your home brings you joy.
- Living in the space between worlds.
- Challenging ourselves now in order to reap the benefits in the next 40 years.
- Uranus in Taurus – Deeper, expanded form of consciousness.
- Earth Signs – Taking steps we need to make our life in the likeness of our dreams.
- Connecting with our inner muse/inspiration/stimulus.
- Learning what compassionate heart means.
- Easy creativity.
- Kaleidoscope of influences/Reflections produce changing patterns.
- Expand our ability to receive.
- Filling our lives with more art/intuitive awareness/sensual relationship with our bodies.
- Cooperative solution.
- Internal gifts.
- Stressfully fixed on a ‘plan’ and lacking flexibility.
- Not allowing for life and spirit to happen.
- Blind spot.
- Reevaluation of how we may have undertaken a course of action in a very controlling way.
- Heal our minds of anxious thinking.
- Surrender to What Is.
- Mystical arts.
- Gateway to the invisible world of guidance.
- Make an offering for the ‘flow’ in your life.
- Strong power of the night.
- Turning sorrow into love for all.
– Power Path Seminars School of Shamanism
My simple gift of sensual art is my home and lasts me the next 40 years.
- Completion (The World/XXI/Upright) – Last piece of the jigsaw *puzzle; In ever-changing flow of life, we come to a point of completion; Perceive the *whole picture; Composite of all the small pieces; Whatever has been absorbing your time and energy is coming to an end; Clearing space for something new to begin; Not to say everything means to give an opportunity to the listener to complete it; By the time you reach the *limit of your direction, you will know what is going to remain; Try to understand Zen intellectually and you will fail; Witness the things which constitute the *world; The world will end but the mirror will remain, mirroring nothing (Osho Zen Tarot, 1994, pp. 44-45).
- New Vision (Hanged Man/XII/Upright) – Born anew; Emerging from *earthbound roots; *Geometric shapes/Many dimensions of life simultaneously available; The physical and the unmanifest; Becoming more integrated; The ultimate pours into you; No longer ordinary; Transcendental to all duality; Insight of the whole existence; No longer separate; Have found your roots; Knowing from where your heart receives energy; Inner being opens; First height and depth, then, spreading into all other eight directions; Once attained to the point where your height and depth meet, you can look around to the very circumference of the *universe (pp. 26-27).
Having reached the limit of my direction, the last piece of my ever-changing jigsaw puzzle no longer consists of intellectuality, but of world-witnessing. Emerging from being earthbound, the new unordinary geometric dimensions that are available to me transcend all duality. With this insight of the whole existence, I know my heart receives energy from all ten directions – 1) Skyward, 2) Downward, 3) North, 4) East, 5) West, 6) South, 7) North-East, 8) South-East, 9) South-West, and 10) North-West – Around the very circumference of the universe.
Osho Zen Tarot. (1994). The transcendental game of zen. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
Published August 28, 2018 03:14pm — JCN