Leo Super New Moon Partial Solar Eclipse on August 11, 2018
- Opportunity for maturity despite the discomfort.
- What truth is allowing me to shift priorities?
- How can I support my creativity to take advantage of this opportunity?
- This is your time.
- Honor your own creativity.
- Aligned with The Sun/Most powerful body in the sky.
- Heart – Ruled by Leo.
- Heart renewed.
- New energies infuse our bodies.
- Comforts being rudely grabbed out of your hands.
- Let the excitement of growth into new arenas be your guide.
- Ability of the mind to create reality by reaching up into the cosmic realms and pulling down to earth solutions of what to create.
- Using high frequency intelligence to wield truth.
- Art develops culture.
- Powerhouse of gifts that we are reminded to strengthen.
- Download of new inspiring energy.
- Unexpected behind the scenes opportunities to gather power.
- How do we act out our need for love?
- Mars at 0* of Aquarius – Warrior; Likes to have a Mission to accomplish; Only go straight; Why did I choose to incarnate in these challenging transitioning times? What are my gifts? What am I here to do? What is my Mission? Since you chose to accept this assignment, get on with it! Avoid getting distracted by the drama that surrounds you.
- Retrograde – Being called deeply inward.
- Power Path School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry / Contemplation:
Shifting priorities toward heart renewal, I grow into this new arena of creating reality by reaching up into the cosmic realms. Choosing to incarnate and accept this assignment/Mission, I am called deeply inward.
Tarot / Rune:
- Fighting (Knight of Clouds/Swords/Upright) – Fighting for a castle; Masks a deep feeling of pain; Covering our wounds with armor prevents them from being healed; Keeping ourselves from *getting the love we need; Stop fighting; Love available if you let it in; Simple, small moment; Hatred; Waiting for a train in a waiting room of a station (Osho Zen Tarot, 1994, pp. 68-69).
- Change (Wheel of Fortune/X/Upright) – Fate/Destiny; *Galaxies spin; Lightening; Toward the Divine; *Creative and Receptive; Evolving; Dying and being reborn; All opposites play a part; Move toward the center of the cyclone and relax; Love followed by hate, hate followed by love; Going on and on but you don’t see the pattern (pp. 22-23).
- Abundance (King of Rainbows/Pentacles/Upright) – Sing in the rain; Enjoy the depths of understanding; Respects and contains within himself the grace of the feminine; Exposed chest/open *heart; Relaxed belly; Utterly self-contained; Sits atop the book of the wisdom of life; Support of your own male energies; Union with the soulmate within; Allowing the fulness of the whole human being to shine forth; Calling matter ‘illusory’; Remaining poor; Remaining in *starvation; Accepting the inner world, denying the outer world; No man who is half can be centered; You have to be whole; *Rich in the body and in consciousness; Only a whole person is a holy person; Inexhaustible sources from the *cosmos; Unless you become existential you cannot become whole; A whole person is a contribution to humanity (pp. 72-73).
Accepting the Mission of deep, inward heart renewal requires that I stop fighting the love I need. When I am creative and receptive, I move toward the Divine as utterly self-contained, allowing the fulness of my whole self to shine forth. No longer remaining in starvation, I am rich in body and consciousness due to the cosmos inexhaustible resources.
I tap into The Child.
Osho Zen Tarot. (1994). The transcendental game of zen. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
https://giphy.com/gifs/love-heart-valentine-3oriO6qJiXajN0TyDu (Featured image)
Published August 26, 2018 01:39pm — JCN