August 2018 Forecast – “Creative Pragmatism”
- Help from unexpected sources.
- Choices that are mature & practical.
- Don’t get distracted by the drama.
- Impatience will slow you down.
- Patience supports the trust that everything will work out as it should.
- Anxiety about the future will only take you out of the present.
- Anxiety will only get in the way of receiving new creative ideas.
- Ask yourself over and over again – “Is it creative enough, or is it the same old way of thinking?”
- Change the patterns in your personal life and the ripple will influence the globe.
- Getting distracted by what is happening “out there” and using it as an excuse to ignore your own personal behaviors.
- Take care of your own weeds.
- As you practice keeping good boundaries around your own process, you are less likely to be seduced into the drama that is not yours.
- Approach your life with creative pragmatism/advisability.
- Cut something loose that has been holding you back.
- Attachments to patterns that keep you small.
- Patterns that hold you hostage to old ways of thinking.
- Outdated perceptions about what is possible.
- If you find yourself saying, “I can’t possibly do that,” question this belief.
- Practice saying, “I could do that.”
- Give yourself the choice and possibility of something new instead of shutting the door before you give yourself the chance to see what is on the other side.
- Try something new to resolve old challenges.
- Focus on creativity as an energy instead of as a means to manifest something.
- Filter advice through your own inner knowing.
- Breaking through to the next chapter.
- Become much more confident in who you are.
- Building deeper trust around your own truth.
- Instead of feeling the need to bounce your process off of others to gain clarity, the practice should be to reach inside and trust the answers you receive from your higher self.
- Cut support loose that no longer serves you.
- Take a risk that feels right.
- Right timing will support ease and effortless action in business.
- Take a practical risk in business.
- Strong leadership applied to situations that are experiencing great change.
- Some leaving careers of many years because they are no longer a good fit.
- If your personal environment does not support your well-being, it is time to make a change.
- Make a practical, creative plan to set up the rest of the month to get what you need.
- Enjoying life on a daily basis.
- Whatever you put into motion has the potential to manifest.
- Forward movement.
- Intentional energy.
- Going that final distance toward something you want.
- Look for miracles in the areas that have been challenging.
- Power Path School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry / Contemplation:
Approaching my final destination in this chapter, I set up the rest of my month to see “what miracle is on the other side.” Using strong leadership to support my well-being I become much more confident in myself and my unexpected sources. This is my forward movement.
Tarot / Rune:
- Azaka La Flambeau (Petro/10/Upright) – Immediate usefulness; Immediate food for the stomach; Immediate charcoal for the fire; Works hard; Too much has been taken; Growing to be less than you were; Desperation; Extremely destructive; Future of the land is being destroyed so that we may eat meagerly/deficiently today; Entirely new approach is needed; *Two figures embrace in love to create new possibilities; Bridges are burned before the land is reached; Oppression; Cruelty (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 181-182).
- Gebo (A Gift/Upright ~ Reversed) – Put on notice not to collapse yourself into a current *union/partnership; True partnership is achieved only by two separate and whole beings; Separate even as you *unite in true partnership; *Union with the Higher Self; The gift of freedom which flows all other gifts (Blum, 1983, p. 95).
This chapter ends the destruction of future lands. Consequently, the “miracle on the other side” (i.e. next chapter) provides immediate charcoal in the form of unexpected sources. Instead of burning bridges and eating meagerly before The Land is reached, I embrace my Higher Self and create freer possibilities.
I stay-put and continue the inner work of understanding selfhood, rage, discontinuity, neighbor-hood, personal human interaction, and the balancing of Queendom and its Village (Natal – Libra in 5th, Leo/North Node in 3rd [current]).
Blum, R. (1983). The book of runes: The handbook for the use of an ancient oracle — The viking runes. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Published August 22, 2018 04:32pm — JCN