Capricorn Full Moon on June 27, 2018
- Contemplate your ability to move *aggressively toward what you want out of life.
- Where we need to step up.
- Setting new boundaries about what is no longer acceptable.
- Surrender to a fuller human experience.
- Turning the most hidden parts of ourselves into true gold.
- Moon of Maturity.
- There’s always help along the way.
- Savvy partnering.
–Power Path School of Shamanism
“No longer acceptable.”
Tarot / Rune:
- Gros Bon Ange (XIX / Upright) – The *Sun; Love/*Union; *Dynamic movement; Supplies the energy for the spiritual life of the individual through the power of *uniting dualities (Marassa/The Twins/Gemini); Influx/rush of helpful energy (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 79-81).
- Laguz (Upright) – Living without having to understand; Satisfaction of emotional needs; Awakening to the lunar side of your nature (Saturn in Capricorn/Current position; Moon in Capricorn/Natal chart); *Sun strives for differentiation; *Moon draws us toward *union; Attuning to your own rhythms; Self relating rightly to the Self; Sacred marriage (Blum, 1983, pp. 127-128).
“No longer acceptable” is suppressing the dynamic movement that helps me unite rightly with my Self. My emotional needs are satisfied when I have accomplished understanding the Sun (difference) and the Moon (union).
Blum, R. (1983). The book of runes: The handbook for the use of an ancient oracle — The viking runes. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
https://thepowerpath.com/moon-updates/new-moon-update-6-13-18/ (Includes Full Moon)
Published July 05, 2018 3:32pm — JCN