Gemini New Moon on June 13, 2018
- Running an old “story” from the past that is hindering our ability to see things from a new perspective.
- Decision will be needed that leads to more solid structure.
- Difficult conversations need to happen.
- Avoid falling into believing we are victim of our past.
- Healing our finances.
- Committed to new course of action.
- Sun in Cancer – Shining our light on our home; “Mama energy.”
- Impart Wisdom & Wellness Center
What new step can I take to increase my commitment to a more solid financial structure?
Tarot / Rune:
- Les Morts (XIII/Reversed) – Covenant/Agreement that contains all covenants/agreements is fulfilled; The last words of the dead echo in the infant’s first cry; The path of the Divine Twins (Gemini) finds holy completion; Promise to perform the rites/actions necessary to bring a spirit quickly from the waters; Motion; Wrapped in a great swirling tide; All moves in its own time, to its own measure; Message from you ancestors; Make offering to your ancestors (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 65-66).
- Uruz (Reversed) – Young Warrior; Test of manhood; Enterprise/Activity that is difficult; Leadership; Immaturity; Underpreparedness; Action (Tyson, 2009, p. 30).
Commitment to a more stable financial structure means promising to perform the rites/acts necessary for completion of this Enterprise/Difficult activity.
Outlining the action steps for successful relocation.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Tyson, D. (2009). Runic astrology: Chart interpretation through the runes. Llewllyn Publications: Woodbury, Minnesota.
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/how-to-write-outline/ (Featured Image)
Published June 12, 2018 6:17pm – JCN