June 2018 Forecast – Discipline & Follow-Through
- Stubborn procrastination.
- Pattern keeping you from taking action.
- Discipline – Whenever you “just don’t feel like it,” do it anyway.
- Be disciplined about your negative attitude.
- Discipline helps set the container of confidence.
- Choose how we act and do it with joy.
- Stop whining about how nothing works for you and make it happen.
- What are you waiting for?
- Make a concrete plan for your follow-through.
- Support is necessary, especially when the task feels more challenging.
- Many programs have strong support systems that require consistent check-ins.
- Dropping the ball will only lead to discouragement.
- Watch for procrastination as a resistant reaction.
- Motto – “Do it now!”
- Create a structure for your values.
- Write an intention list (What needs to be healed or started?).
- Listening to others contributions to your own process.
- Where are your negative thoughts coming from?
- Celebrate the personal medicine you came into this world with.
- Honor the opportunity you have for feeling.
–Power Path School of Shamanism
If I stop whining and procrastinating, what does “Do it now!” look like?
Tarot / Rune:
- Yemayá (Santería/9/Upright) – About to give birth; Bequest/Legacy of parental bounty (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, p. 178).
- Dagaz (Breakthrough/Upright) – 180-degree turn; Timing is right; Outcome is assured although not predictable; Moment which, if recognized and seized, transforms the course of that life forever; Rely on radical trust; Moment may call for you to leap empty-handed into the void; Warrior Nature reveals itself; Major period of prosperity; Darkness is behind you; Reminded not to collapse yourself into thoughts for the future; Reminded not to behave recklessly in your new situation; Joyfully undertake this considerably hard work (Blum, 1983, pp. 135-136).
Replacing procrastination with giving birth, the timing is right to recognize and seize this moment to leap empty-handed into the void of Warriorship.
Blum, R. (1983). The book of runes: The handbook for the use of an ancient oracle — The viking runes. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
http://moistmeme.wikia.com/wiki/File:Void.jpg (Featured image)
Published June 08, 2018 8:51pm — JCN