Scorpio Full Moon on April 29, 2018
- If you are triggered – Work through the deep patterns coming to the surface.
- Finding powerful life force energy releasing when shadowy subconscious material is brought into the light where it can be named.
- Steps we have taken toward breaking free.
- Honoring our own divinity while relinquishing what cannot be controlled.
- When someone doesn’t go down easily – Regroup.
- Powerful medicine.
- Asking everything of you before granting the joy of rebirth.
- Take steps on that edgy new path (sucking up the growing pains we encounter).
- Point of Growth – Step into the power of self love; Recognize our Divine origins.
- Go out into the night and return renewed.
- Having touched something deep inside yourself.
- Ancestors waiting to be called to support us.
- Ruthless transformation to eliminate stagnation.
- Pluto Retrograde – Current position; Sitting under the Tree of Life with your own inner shaman/elder.
- Chiron in Aries – Current position; Explore our freedom; Transform our wounds into wisdom; Teacher.
- Use discipline as a way to deal with the chaos that is arising.
- Taking those steps that give you stability in your day-to-day life.
- Taking those steps that free you up to move on your creative ambitions.
- Emotional nourishment for spiritual growth.
- Crisis or Opportunity?
- Power Path School of Shamanism
Who are my ancestral teachers of divine origin whom help me achieve day-to-day stability by turning my deep patterns into powerful life force?
Tarot / Rune:
- Hounsis (Petro / Upright) – Creates the conditions for manifestations; Extremely fiery; Made of iron; Handles tremendous heat; Mastery over fire; United with the essence of fire; Intense states; Anger; Ambition; Vengeance/Retaliation; Young woman (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, p. 211).
- Fehu (Cattle / Reversed) – Valuable possession; Merchant; Wealth; Money; Dependence; Cowardice/Lack of bravery; Poverty (Tyson, 2009, pp. 29-30).
My ancestral teachers of divine origin handle tremendous heat, as they are masters over fire. Transferring to me this vengeful ambition helps remove my cowardice as I achieve stability and wealth.
After confronting my neighbors five times about their continuous disruption, I decided to enact a different form of justice by replicating their behavior (i.e. disrupting their peace). Living in this lowered frequency, with poor results, quickly taught me to master my fire, for making noise in return, or beating their ass and destroying their property, would teach them hate, but not morality. Further, it would land me in jail. With this, my rage is slowly transmuting into vengeful ambition focused on achieving my independence through wealth and home ownership, no longer sharing close proximity with the disrespectful. I have since begun the process of returning home to New York, after 32 years of separation, reconvening my career in education, and purchasing my house.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Tyson, D. (2009). Runic astrology: Chart interpretation through the runes. Llewllyn Publications: Woodbury, Minnesota.
Published May 08, 2018 4:37pm – JCN