Aries New Moon on April 15, 2018
- Nurture your masculine quality of protection.
- Empower the manifestation of your “wildest dreams.”
- Eris – 23* of Aries (current position); Master of discord/conflict.
- Outright awakening to the conflict we are living under.
- What has unexpectedly shifted your comfort levels.
- What does your emotional process show you about your wiring.
- April 17th– Chiron moves into Aries for seven years; Full of energy; Vital emergence into personal selfhood; Divine Warrior; Protector of all that is worth protecting; Medicine of Will.
- Living more easily in the moment.
- Enjoying the creativity of the new.
- Mercury Direct – Move forward in deed/intentional action.
- April 17th– Saturn Retrograde until September.
- April 26th– Mars conjunct Pluto; Ruthless/Showing no pity.
- Deep transformative forces that shake our very foundations.
- Making a Template where Spirit can work with you.
- Protect what we find most valuable for a connected society.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
What can I do to assist the shift of my comfort level to that of Master of Conflict?
Tarot / Rune:
- Legba La Flambeau (Petro/6/Upright) – Unfurls/spreads himself in the heavens; Unweighted by knowledge of future consequences; Joy of creation; *Will/Determination; Mischief/*Playful misbehavior; Devoid of evil, yet dangerous; Words are few and powerful; Just as there is great danger in calling this Legba, so there is also great danger in leaving this loa uncalled and unknown; Burn quickly through *obstacles; Ongoingness; Mirrors the disruptive potential of Courir Le Mardi Gras (XV/The Devil/*Capricorn); Force beyond intellectual comprehension; Untempered by compassion; Dances alone; By his word, he creates his *power; Force of a brilliant display which persists over time; Touch the newness in your soul that has never known defeat; First necessary victories of the Pure Fool; Newly initiated elder flexes his first powers; “There is no grace/elegance/charm: there is no guilt: This is The Law; Do what thou wilt” (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 142-144).
- Inguz (Fertility/8/Sideways) – The *Moon; Intuition; Adjusting in the sphere of personal relationships; Search after similarities; *Joyful deliverance; Great *power; Now have the strength to achieve completion, from which comes a new beginning; First priority; Difficult state of mind resolved; Fertilize the ground for your own deliverance; Cannot live permanently amid obstructions/*obstacles; Release from tension; Free yourself from some activity that was quite proper to the self you are leaving behind; Freeing yourself from all unwanted influences; Seeing the *humor; Indeed prepared to open to the *will of heaven (Blum, 1983, pp. 107-108).
Thanks to my Capricorn Moon in the 8th House, I achieve the willful power necessary to resolve all unwanted obstacles. Leaving behind personal relationships that lack similarity and joy, I am able to Master Conflict alongside those who do not weigh me down but, rather, help me fertilize The Law.
Blum, R. (1983). The book of runes: The handbook for the use of an ancient oracle — The viking runes. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
https://leadonpurposeblog.com/2017/06/12/the-determination-to-do/ (Featured image)
Published April 18, 2018 1:51pm — JCN