April Forecast – Mindfulness, Patience & Balance
- Adapt when things do not go as planned.
- Lack of energy for the action we need to put out for our massive “to do” list.
- Make sure your interactions feed you instead of being another burden.
- “Do it now” rather than save it for later.
- “Later” may be too late and may cause you more anxiety than it’s worth.
- Put into action some very exciting new projects that were not on your radar before.
- Tremendous movement if you keep good balance.
- Training to handle larger amounts of stressful energy.
- Potent energy of progress.
- Rediscover the gifts of your own inner masculine.
- Intense movement away from certain relationships.
- Mindfulness can reset relationships that have been lacking in mutual respect.
- Honor differences without the need to change.
- Give each person the time and space they need.
- Your Task – Stay focused on the right path.
- Focus on energetic reorganization.
- Seemingly constant need to adjust everything to a new plan.
- Regroup to be disciplined.
- Everything goes into high gear.
- Plan carefully.
- Prioritize your most important responsibilities.
- Say what you mean.
- Nurture your WILL.
- Do not be swayed by what other people think you ought to be doing.
- Choices that you made earlier this month will gather force and begin to manifest.
- Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Inquiry / Intention:
How can I rediscover my current most important responsibility which is the creation of a mutually respectful project?
Tarot / Rune:
- The Market (X)(Upright) – Gods and mortals barter for that which is necessary to their continued existence; Loa need the servitors in order to manifest; Chain of life supports individual existence; Realization upon which your work or very existence depends; Rapid change of fortune (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 59-60).
- Uruz (Strength)(Upright) – Young warrior; Test of manhood; Hunt; Boldness; Freedom; Enterprise; Dominance; Leadership (Tyson, 2009, pp. 29-30).
My current most important responsibility is to be like the Gods and mortals whom barter for that which is necessary for their continued existence. In order for the Loa to manifest I must be a bold, free warrior whom leads her own enterprise.
I reenter the workforce with a dedication to bartering as a means of supporting my existence and God’s.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Tyson, D. (2009). Runic astrology: Chart interpretation through the runes. Llewllyn Publications: Woodbury, Minnesota.
https://www.nilemuse.com/montana/favorites.html (Featured Image)
Published April 04, 2018 10:47pm – JCN