Libra Full Blue Moon on March 31, 2018
- Too much Being (As opposed to Doing)?
- Negative Feminine – Inertia, Depression.
- Negative Masculine – Overwork, Impatience.
- Relationships reflect like a mirror what we are projecting outwards onto our partners.
- Reconsidering the language we use with others.
- Are we giving ourselves the freedom to truly express who we are?
- Set your sights for the top of the mountain.
- Get things moving in how we express our individuality.
- Get things moving in how we express our purpose.
- Get things moving in how we grow.
- How we feel about ourselves is reflected in our one-on-one relationships.
- Move our spiritual lessons down into our everyday lives.
- Dramatization created by you, for you.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Inquiry / Intention:
Does the top of my mountain look like me expressing how I feel about myself?
Tarot / Rune:
- Simbi (Rada/8/Upright) – Steadily parting that which is mystery; Listening to unborn *beginnings; Secrets that have been bound, fast burst and become undone; Spellworker; Bursts of *light; Deep within the mind there is movement (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 167-168).
- Obatalá (Santeriá/4/Upright) – On the mountain; *Brilliance/Intense brightness of *light; Profound and enduring wisdom; High qualities of forgiveness; Largeness of spirit; *Father and Mother; Androgynous; Where persons with handicaps find patron; Cool/Self-controlled; Royal; Judgment is calm, forceful and *clear; Correct assessment of a situation (pp. 129-130).
- Mannaz (The Self/Sideways) – Only *clarity is effective now; Correct relationship to your Self, flows right relationship with the Divine; Regardless of how great may be your merit/*excellence, be devoted, for then you have true direction in your life; Focus on that which upholds/acknowledges; Nothing less is called for from you now; Time of major rectification/putting something right; Rectification must come before progress; Self must know stillness before it can discover its true song; Instead of focusing on results, be content to do your task for the task’s sake (This is the true present/gift); Joy’s *mirror; Value – 1) Know thyself & 2) Nothing in excess; Begin by being *clear with yourself; Feeling blocked; Enemy of your progress; In the life of spirit, you are always at the beginning (Blum, 1983, pp. 93-94).
Rather than focus on the top of my mountain, I continue to develop as a Mother and Father, Reflector and Actor. My current, true direction looks like devotion to rectification. While brilliance is the result, it is my clear daily tasks that are the present foci.
Blum, R. (1983). The book of runes: The handbook for the use of an ancient oracle — The viking runes. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
https://macappstudio.com/tasks-daily-task-mac-app/ (Featured image)
Published April 02, 2018 2:37pm — JCN