Pisces New Moon on March 17, 2018
- Water – Ability to wash away what no longer serves.
- Opportunities from unexpected sources [Ancestors].
- Anything can happen!
- Exhale everything that keeps us separate from our connection to the Great Mystery.
- Deeper intelligence permeating all life [Ancestors].
- Surrender our burdens.
- A time for Being.
- More feminine than any other time of year.
- Healing our preoccupations with escapism.
- Mars joining Saturn (8 degrees) and Pluto (20 degrees) in Capricorn – Until May 2018; Meets Saturn on April 1, 2018; Meets Pluto on April 26, 2018; Declare yourself in ways you have only imagined; Signal to the universe you’re ready to express who you are.
- Mercury & Venus conjunct in Aries – March 20, 2018; Emboldening our minds & hearts.
- Jupiter retrograde in Scorpio – 23 degrees; We are the visionaries we have been waiting for.
- Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry:
I am the Visionary emboldening the declaration of myself as one whom washes and exhales everything away. With the unexpected sources that are my Ancestors, how can I best permeate others?
Tarot / Rune:
- Ochosi (Santería/10/Upright) – Sharp eye; Sure hand; *Provide food in the village; Goodness; Provides what is necessary and more; Treated and put to use quickly or rendered useless by decay; *Destiny is the object of the arrow’s flight; *Accumulation (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, p. 186).
- Inguz (Upright) – *Productive growth of the fields; *Fulfillment of life; *Fruitfulness; Mother; Simple virtues/high moral standards; Increase in value; Nurturing environment; Productive employment; Love; Growth (Tyson, 2009, pp. 40-41).
Permeating others for the purpose of washing away everything means providing the ‘food of goodness’ to the village. Actualizing my destiny by putting this gift to use quickly so it will not be rendered useless, my nurturing environment increases others’ value by way of accumulating their high moral standard and fruitfulness. This is my productive employment.
As my declaration, I create a short Tarot video for the sign Aries, with the intention of washing away some part of them as a collective and replacing increased value with that which has gone.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Tyson, D. (2009). Runic astrology: Chart interpretation through the runes. Llewllyn Publications: Woodbury, Minnesota.
http://www.neurodegenerationresearch.eu/megaphone-announcement/ (Featured Image)
Published March 21, 2018 4:21pm – JCN