Virgo Full Moon on March 01, 2018
- Bring order into your life.
- Shift your thinking about healing.
- Refining your self-renewal abilities.
- Bringing all your disparate parts into working order.
- Accomplishments in the material plane.
- Pushing out of letting our batteries run on intuition.
- Parses out the resources so there will be enough to get through the lean times, thus preserving the community.
- Neptune in Pisces – 2011-2025; Hasn’t been here for 165 years.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
What order can I bring to my disparate parts so that my battery runs on material as much as it does intuition?
Tarot / Rune:
- Couché (IX/Upright) – Virgo; Nurturance provides an environment for newfound revelations; Cared for by your sponsor (*ancestors); Our life must be worthy of all the lives taken by us/animals eaten by us; Rebirth into a more spiritual plane is dependent upon the lives of what are commonly thought of as lesser beings (the dead/those whom are no longer here/*ancestors); Realization of the amount others sacrifice so that we may grow and prosper (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 57-58).
- Kano (Upright) – Renewed clarity; Dispelling the darkness that has been shrouding some part of your life; Joy of non-attached giving; Beginning of an endeavor; Recognize that you exist at the perfect center where the harmonious and beneficent *forces of the universe merge and radiate; Now enough light to see that the *patient on the operating table is yourself; You are the center (Blum, 1983, pp. 118-119).
Order comes in the form of realizing the amount my ancestors sacrifice(d) so that I may grow and prosper. Now that I have enough Light to see that I am the patient on the operating table, I can dispel the darkness that has been shrouding the fact that I am the center cared for by my ancestors.
The first intuited and orderly project that I materialize and share with the world is a dedication to my disparate/various ancestors.
Blum, R. (1983). The book of runes: The handbook for the use of an ancient oracle — The viking runes. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
http://www.philipcarr-gomm.com/voices-of-the-ancestors/ (Featured image)
Published March 18, 2018 3:14pm — JCN