March Forecast – “Creative Adaptability”
- If you have been laid off your job – Instead of being resentful, pursue something you always wanted to do.
- Communicating your creative insights will fuel community.
- Try creative avenues for connecting in your relationships.
- Be inspired by the end result of improvement.
- Your own attitudes get in the way of you enjoying life.
- Challenge of succumbing to futility/pointlessness.
- Anything inspiring needs to be consciously invited into your environment as a way to stay out of the funk.
- Stay away from judgments about your abilities.
- Pisces New Moon – March 17th; Not very social or outgoing; Make sure others are supportive of your process.
- Being proactive with your desires.
- Overcome the fear of failure.
- “Go for it!”
- Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Inquiry / Intention:
How can I overcome my fear of failure so that I may communicate my creative desires?
Tarot / Rune:
- Shi-Li-Bo Nouvavou/Dan-I (Congo/6/Upright) – Alone unites the most magic forces; Secure power; *Possession/Ownership; Transmitting currents associated with the passage of ancestors; Bathing in the fire of the sun; The joy of will/*desire manifest; Work in its fullness (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 145-146).
- Fehu – Merchant/Store owner; Slavery; *Cowardice/Lack of bravery; Manual labor; Poverty; *Possession (Tyson, 2009, pp. 29-30).
To overcome my fear of failure I must bathe in the fire of the sun. By securing possession/ownership of myself, transmitting the currents of the ancestors, and enacting my Work in its fullness, my creative desires unite the most magic forces through my form as a merchant not a coward.
List the steps required to make my first sale.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Tyson, D. (2009). Runic astrology: Chart interpretation through the runes. Llewllyn Publications: Woodbury, Minnesota.
https://qauz.deviantart.com/art/Synergy-181549960 (Featured Image)
Published March 15, 2018 8:54pm – JCN