February Forecast: “Unfolding”
- You never know exactly how your Full Bloom is going to look.
- The more work you can do with your relationship with Time, the more you will see things just manifesting in their own time (like magic).
- Pull back from the struggle.
- Reset your intentions with a better alignment.
- Let go of the control of “how” and “when.”
- Start your day with the attitude that you will allow the day to unfold.
- If doubt surfaces around your ability, push it aside and stay with the feeling of Magic instead.
- Physically — You may experience a crash of some sort, a wake up call to pay attention to how you are using your action.
- Discovering a new relationship to Time may change your cycles.
- Discovering your unique needs.
- Establishing your own practices.
- Effort and hardship usually always indicate that there is something not quite right about the intention in the first place.
- Year of The Earth Dog — An earth year; Avalanches; Earthquakes; Necessary movement supporting change; Decluttering.
- Challenges that seemed unsurmountable suddenly lose their intensity and become manageable under a new perception.
- Allow yourself to receive.
- Sunlight, Clean Air, Water, and Nutrients from the Earth — The bud will automatically bloom.
- Refine your priorities.
- If it does not happen as you have imagined, be grateful for its eccentricity.
- Anything you do during this window of potent energy bookended by the two eclipses is easily anchored into a permanent state.
- Resist — “Oh hell with it, I give up and I’m going back to my old habits because at least I saw results there even if they were had for a huge price.”
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry:
Allowing the “how” and “when” to manifest in their own Time, I change my cycles to a permanent state manageable under a new perception.
Tarot / Rune:
- Hounsis (Rada)(Upright) — Gives dreams, plans and strategies a physical reality; Spirit Wife/Supplier of the Temple; Solidifies the sacred practices which serve spirit; Heads of Temple can carry out spiritual work of a higher order only because they are supported by the Spirit Wives; Without their attention to the numerous physical requirements of ritual, the temple could not function; *Receptacle/Space used to contain something; Carries our destinies through time and space (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 209-210); Caring for the Will of the spiritual practitioner for safekeeping; Wisdom in the handling of material affairs; Ability to translate dreams into physical reality (p. 213).
- Laguz (Water)(Upright) — Medium/Intervening substance through which impressions are conveyed to the senses; *Receptiveness; Romantic/Characterized by the expression of love (Tyson, 2009, p. 40).
As a Spirit Wife I am a receptacle, a medium, used to contain Will for safekeeping. Allowing the “how” and “when” to manifest in their own time, I concentrate on being the intervening substance through which impressions are conveyed to the senses — The expression of love.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Tyson, D. (2009). Runic astrology: Chart interpretation through the runes. Llewellyn Publications: Woodbury, Minnesota.
http://webzine.koreaconvention.org/earthen-jars-jeju/?ckattempt=1 (Featured image)
Published February 26, 2018 7:46pm — JCN