Leo Super Full Blue Moon Total Lunar Eclipse on January 31, 2018
- Stay away from your own fruitless obsessions.
- Emotional healing through music.
- Do whatever it takes to keep your frequency high.
- Wait for right timing.
- Opening to love in magnificent new ways.
- Leo — Radiating the royal ‘me’; ‘I am this one!!!’
- Without the gifts of inspiration (Fire) & perspective (Air) we get too bogged down in our day-to-day lists (Earth) and emotions (Water).
- Look with real detachment at the events of your life.
- Put on your big girl britches and move on.
- Ceres — Earth Mother; Agricultural goddess; Nurtures her children of the Earth through her fertile fields; Learn self-love; Parent-Child issues; Midwife to cycles of birth and death so evident in agriculture; Grief; Disempowerment; Outrage turned into Feminine Warrior action.
- Eclipse — 19 year cycle; Evolve as we are pushed to realign with the cosmic forces.
- Release into emotional truth.
- February 1st & 2nd — Midpoint between Winter and Spring; When the seed begins to stir under ground.
- Open to the clarifications offered to you.
- Make adjustments to your ability to receive.
- Make adjustments to express more from your newly opened heart.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry:
As a result of right timing and detachment, I am able to say — “I am this one!!!” —> I am agricultural birth and death; I am the development and degeneration of medicinal plants and animals used to enhance life.
Tarot / Rune:
- Possession (VIII)(Upright) — Action flows from the sacred/spirit within, which was earned by the human through exerted effort toward a given end; Possessed by the personality’s limiting definitions of self; Breaking free from the confines of a too-deeply entrenched personality; Spirit shapes and directs your physical mass (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 55-56).
- Gebo (Partnership)(Upright:Reversed) — Union with the Higher Self; Gift of freedom from which flow all other gifts (Blum, 1983, p. 95).
Who it is that says “I” is my Higher Self. Only partially possessed by my personality’s limiting definitions of self (i.e. roles, mores, familiar, expectations), it is now primarily Spirit whom shapes and directs my physical mass. My spirit is agriculture.
My thoughts and actions now flow from my intuition, my internal God, more than they do my habitual mind.
Blum, R. (1983). The book of runes: The handbook for the use of an ancient oracle — The viking runes. St. Martin’s Press: New York.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Published February 21, 2018 5:20pm — JCN