Aquarius New Moon Solar Eclipse on February 15, 2018
- Support from others.
- Anchor any change you are determined to make.
- Determine how we want to manifest ourselves.
- Aquarius — Room to express our eccentricities.
- Proletariat/Only possession of significant material value is one’s labor-power rebellion.
- Master at creating on the visionary, astral plane.
- Mercury — The symbols we respond to and use.
- Are you willing to deconstruct your power struggles?
- Punch through this uncomfortable place of limbo.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry:
When will I be granted the room to express my eccentricities?
Tarot / Rune:
- Oggún (Santería/5)(Upright) — Not a mercenary/money-oriented/gunman; Is called, directed and released; Warrior; Violent, aggressive going forth; *Would rather fight his way through a brick wall than walk around it; Can only show his power in the presence of and against opposition of other males; Old gun yet capable of firing lethal bullet; *Gun was not made for target practice or hunting food, for it has but one purpose, one target; Containment of great internal or external pressures; Strength to stand solidly before threat or adversity/*sorrow; Joining of Oggún/warrior/aggressive going forth and Obatalá/soldier/*not overly anxious to act (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 138-139).
- Laguz (Water)(Reversed) — Variety; Psychic/Otherworldly; Adaptability; Mediumship/Mediate communication between spirits of the dead and living humans; *Obsession; *Sorrow; Deep dark secrets; *Suppressed impulses (Tyson, 2009, p. 40).
I will be granted the room to express my eccentricities in their fulness when I am called to direct them. Because my gun was not made for mere target practice and has but one purpose, I stand solidly before sorrow by aggressively going forth (Oggún) while at the same time not being overly anxious to act (Obatalá). As a medium, I do not obsess, but adapt.
I continue to advance (Oggún) entrepreneurially while at once continue to stand solidly (Obatalá) in mediumship (Laguz).
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Tyson, D. (2009). Runic astrology: Chart interpretation through the runes. Llewellyn Publications: Woodbury, Minnesota.
Published February 16, 2018 9:00pm — JCN