December 2017 Forecast – “Upgrade”
- Fine line between focus and imagination.
- In the present you have just your current experience to deal with.
- The bigger the upgrade you seek, the bigger the “growth period” of being offline may be.
- Work with Time in a new way.
- Be inspired by the intelligence of right timing.
- No mental idea of where we are headed with this upgrade.
- If you are “offline” it may be difficult for you to trust that there are gifts at the end.
- If you upgrade your daily routine, perhaps you add something creative.
- Havingness – How much can you have?
- Only engaging with others in a certain way that represents an upgrade for you.
- Striving for more contact with others’ essence/intrinsic nature of something that determines their character.
- Raising the bar on more love.
- Upgrade your worthiness.
- The way you treat yourself is the way others will begin treating you.
- Engage your imagination as you pose your “what if” question.
- Full Moon – Sunday, December 3rd, 7:47pm; List what you wish to upgrade.
- Surrender to the process you, yourself, initiated.
- Holding the polarities of life – Dreaming and dealing with current reality.
- Tangible access to creative imagination of the spirit world where dreams begin.
- Set boundaries against others that have a different idea of what you can and cannot do.
- Accept when you are experiencing a “growth period.”
- Accept when something begins to move very quickly.
- Solstice – December 21st, 8:27am; Draw something that is an offering, then burn it (Ritual); Powerful transition from the past into the future.
- Manifest something in your environment that represents an upgrade for you.
- Work on your ability to see more.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Intention or Inquiry:
In this time of growth, I creatively see more of what I can have. What if the current/the present lives and dies within each moment, and, therefore, “havingness” lives and dies within each moment?
- Shi-Li-Bo Nouvavou/Dan-I (Congo/6)(Upright) – Omniscience/Knowing everything; The zenith/Peak of the solar force; Secure power; Tempered and strengthened by time and knowledge; “Sums up” possession/ownership/control; Connection between the light of midday and the light of midnight; Central to all; The joy of will/commitment manifest; Work in its fullness (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 145-146).
- Masa La Flambeau (Petro/9)(Upright) – Carrier of molten liquid/liquid heat; Blacksmith/Shaping by heat and tools; Presides over the physical creation and thus the spiritual blessing of all Mirrors; Only the Blacksmith, through her art (e.g. shaping by heat and tools) is able to repair a mirror (e.g. powerful knowledge of the hidden) cracked during an expedition; Transporting molten liquid/liquefied heat which maintains a dynamic equilibrium between the two pillars of the Tree of Life – Severity and Mercy; Burning out impurities; To travel to your heated liquid center is to touch the heart of your power of balanced Severity and Mercy; Strong emotion bubbles under a calm surface; Strength through balance (pp. 172-173).
Because havingness lives and dies within each moment, I can have a connection between the light of midday and the light of midnight. As a Blacksmith, my art transports liquid heat between Severity and Mercy, repairing the powerful knowledge of the hidden (e.g. Mirror) that was cracked during each individual’s expedition.
I speak Severity and Mercy because I live in the current where all lives and all dies.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
https://gnosticwarrior.com/quotes-on-alchemy.html (Featured image)
Published December 09, 2017 6:26pm — JCN