Scorpio New Moon on November 18, 2017
- Take the pieces of the old life and use their power to fuel what wants to emerge from the ashes.
- Focus on the gifts you are discovering.
- Sensitive to how people hold and use their power.
- Scorpio – Strong recuperative health; Unapologetically private.
- Turning straw into gold.
- Feeling more passionately alive.
- Declarations to align with our own best self-interests.
- Lilith – Claim your freedom.
- Neptune – Direct on November 22nd; Foggy/Shadowy/Formless/Indefinite/More than one interpretation/Arguable/To drive both ways/Not solid or liquid/Let your artistic channels guide you.
- Urged to speak of our intense feelings to clear the waters of subterranean influences that have gone unspoken.
- Letting the structures of our lives crack and make way for a more responsible way of being in the world.
- Challenging experiences –> Deepening of wisdom –> Holding more joy –> Holding more power.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Intention or Inquiry:
My Declaration – To feel more passionately alive, I align with my own indefinite best self-interests and turn straw into artistic gold by way of private recuperation.
- Legba (Rada/6)(Upright) – The old Sun, merged with the black of night, tunes his wisdom; Words and their meaning/The light of the Soul/Pull form from the fertile darkness; Tales/Have *no ending/*Range afar; Storyteller sitting at the crossroads/matrix/web; Ability of the Word to make fertile the World; A task accomplished through Words; Door opens; Obstacles removed (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 147-148).
- Santero (Santería)(Upright) – Making an offering to call the orisha/sacred spirits; Atmosphere of sanctity/God’s wishes and grace/honor; Life-blood of the universe *flows freely (p. 195).
- Hounsis (Petro)(Upright) – Create the conditions proper for La Flambeau loa/spirit to manifest; Spiritual vision of mastery over fire; *Intense state of love; *Emotions prone to rapid change (p. 211).
As a Storyteller sitting like God wishes at the crossroads of the matrix, I create the conditions proper for spirit to manifest, turning straw into artistic gold by way of my Words. This life-blood of the universe flows freely through me as an intense state of love.
Telling stories by way of beading, drawing, photographing, crafting, and writing, I manifest spirit.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
http://sarahprout.com/how-to-manifest-money-fast (Featured image)
Published November 22, 2017 9:24pm — JCN