Taurus Full Moon on November 03, 2017
- Toward a vulnerable experience where imagination is fertilized with gratitude.
- Recapitulate/summarize the main points of your past.
- Feminine outrage for acts of disempowerment.
- Revealing of ‘secret’ sexual behaviors.
- Ceres – The Great Mother; Righteous rage and grief; Blood mysteries of the womb.
- Release of energy blocks in the body/heart that hold you small now and from all the way down your ancestral lines.
- Heal your ancestors.
- Completing two, yearlong cycles – Saturn square Chiron in Sagittarius/Pisces (25 degrees)(1st 2016/I left school; 2nd April 2017/I started work; 3rd Nov 2017/I became a Gatekeeper); Allowing ego protections to morph into peaceful clarity about the experiences we chose for this lifetime no matter how challenging they may have been.
- Creating new frameworks for the lives we want to build for ourselves.
- Owning our dreams.
- What we feel, informs our choices.
- Love the soothing richness you find when navigating with flow.
- Scorpio – Draws powerful response from others; Balanced tantric/sexual practice/dance of creation.
- Any stagnation we find leads to elimination and that leads to transformation at the deepest level.
- Tremendous opportunity to reveal.
- Penetrate and plunge into the intensity of our emotional power.
- Seeker of understanding.
- Mercury – Retrograde in Sagittarius (29 degrees) on Dec. 03rd; Same day as Gemini Full Moon; Goes direct on Dec. 22nd.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
What is the main experience I chose for this lifetime?
- Olodumare (Santería)(1)(Upright) – Change of matter that results in the production of a solid will/commitment; Using personal sadness and failure to build a house of peace and purity (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 99-100).
- Legba La Flambeau (Petro)(6)(Upright) – Fire shoots from his hands; Commitment fuels his desperate dance; Words are few and powerful; Dances alone; By his Word, he creates himself; Self-creating; Touch the part of you that never strayed from your original purpose; No elegance/not most advanced modern life, no guilt: This is the Law – Do what thou wilt (pp. 142-144).
- Hounsis (Congo)(Upright) — Elegance; Providing spirit with entrance to the safe abode of earth; Mystery on a different plane; The great romantic (p. 212).
Fire shoots from my hands toward self-creation, touching the part of myself that never strayed from its original purpose. Not a part of modern life, and without guilt, this is my Law – To do what I will.
In this life the main experience I chose was self-creation, self-actualization, self-mastery. Using my hands to write and read, I do what I will – My commitment.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
https://brungerart.deviantart.com/art/Self-Creation-537906701 (Featured image)
Published November 12, 2017 3:34pm — JCN