November 2017 Forecast – “Turning the Soil”
- What is beneath the surface becomes less fertile as time goes on if only the surface is focused on.
- Feed what is underneath.
- Prepare what is underneath for new seeds.
- Discovering what you forgot you had.
- Allowing new inspirations.
- Not quite knowing whether things are moving in the right direction.
- Not quite knowing how to proceed to make the most of these times.
- Creating great limitations for oneself.
- Revisiting and accomplishing similar energies to the time of the eclipse (August 7, 2017 & August 21, 2017)(Personal – Stronger bandwidth for navigating conflict with my desired husband // Initiating militancy-for-a-cause, I follow my intuition and Write).
- Rediscovery of old talents.
- Acknowledge the reasons why you never followed through.
- Rekindle the passion.
- The challenge is to trust the outcome.
- Prepare your own “field” for a season of planting new seeds of old familiar dreams into freshly fertilized and upgraded soil.
- Old disappointments ready to be processed and forgiven in order to move forward.
- Where are your energy leaks?
- Fertilize your life with a little awe/astonishment.
- Relationships are at the point of growth.
- Healing past relationships.
- Who are you holding hostage to being indebted to you?
- Relational debt causes the same tapes to be played over and over.
- Rediscover what you truly loved about someone.
- Connections from the past come into your present life (for completion or for fun).
- Increase in nonspecific fear.
- Because we are in preparation for the future by connecting with the past and bringing forward the important pieces, the body needs to process this transition.
- Reconnecting with talent can require physical adjustment.
- Feed those parts of yourself that need it.
- Bring in a fresh look to your business projects.
- Remember what made you happy.
- Focus on your personal environment.
- Do a bit of landscaping.
- True balance will require working with the past and future.
- Be aware of invitations for accountability.
- Toward a softer emotional experience where imagination is fertilized with love.
- Acknowledge the structures that have served you so well up till now.
- Like an undulating/fluctuating wave.
- The best way to handle fluctuation is to just flow with it.
- You will get there eventually, especially if you don’t fight the current.
- Forgive anything that does not honor your talents.
- Share and communicate.
- Be with others in a new way.
- Get support for a newly rediscovered dream.
- Courage to take a risk in a project.
- Courage to be seen.
- Worn out.
- Inspired enthusiasm.
- Sober celebration.
- Evolution only goes in one direction.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Intention / Inquiry:
With a nonspecific fear of how to proceed, I resolve this energy leak by navigating the hostage space that is my old familiar dream of Writing.
- Dance (VII)(Upright) – Spirit exists where no thing has solidified; Spirit’s point of entry is through the body of those whom serve; Point of *creative power; *A little death; Identity is left behind; Spirit and self become one in their movement; Hounsis (Initiates who can manifest Spirit through *dance); Carries the weight of Spirit and thus the possibilities of Matter; Transcendence of circumstance; *Union of Hounsis/initiate and loa/Spirit births a Being of great power; How little of one’s movement the conscious mind directs; *Ecstatic/joyful/blissful physical action; Victory; Constructive adherence to set forms of action (Martinié & Glassman, 1992, pp. 53-54).
- Guedeh La Flambeau (Petro/3)(Upright) – Soul bursts with radiance; Bright angel of the morning; Bright ember/glowing coal in a dying fire burning through the darkness of the grave; *The little death; Moth before its body joins with the flame it loves so much (p. 114).
- Ayida Wedo (Congo/1)(Upright) – Feathered Sky Serpent/Wild/*Union of male and female/Carries fertilized egg within Self; Bridge between heaven and earth; *Creative force; Snake *dancer; *Ecstatic union with the snake/wild; Constricting force as a means of communication; Profound spiritual joining; Trance/depart; Astral menstruum/The Star’s solvent/used for dissolving substances; The Great Mother (pp. 95-96).
Like a moth before its body joins with the flame it loves so much, my fear has been a little death that makes way for an ecstatic union with my wild, bright solvent – Communication.
Having moved into the position of gatekeeper, if one can meet and reflect my steady gaze I will communicate in a way that strengthens their connection to Spirit.
Martinié, L. & Glassman, S.A. (1992). The new orleans voodoo tarot. Destiny Books: Rochester, Vermont.
Published November 5, 2017 4:16pm — JCN