Aries Full Moon/Harvest Moon on October 05, 2017
- Nurture your desires.
- Knowing what is good for you now.
- Putting Self first.
- Speaking up for how you feel.
- Taking the lead.
- Leaning into our Masculine qualities.
- Acting spontaneously from the Gut.
- Jupiter – Changing signs, into Scorpio, on October 10th; While in Libra it sensitized us to how to show up for what we see as unjust/Refined our relationship harmonies/Owning our projections; Helps us create our beliefs.
- Jupiter & Uranus combined – Huge Coronal/Crown Mass Injection (CME) from the Sun augmenting liberation from what was.
- Jupiter in Scorpio – Elimination; Relief; Namelessness; Releasing that which is nameless; Influence of powerful, magnetic people; Complexities of the human condition; Extreme pressure; The Hidden; The Vengeful.
- Pluto along with Juno squaring the Sun and Moon – Opportunity to partner; Relationships may take the brunt of the Heat that needs release; The Backbone of our relationships might be in for some restructuring after words fly to clear the air.
- Default to The Truth.
- Create a container where restlessness, stress or aggression can be acknowledged and contained.
- How you express yourself carries great weight.
- Increase the power of your partnership.
- Not able to be seen through (e.g. Current air quality due to Northern California fires – October 8, 2017 to now/ongoing).
- Beauty is the antidote.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Intention or Inquiry:
Knowing what is good for me, I create a container by speaking from my Gut and, as a result, influencing Magnetic people.
- Strength (8)(Reversed): Leo (My personal North Node); Fearful of passions, urges, instincts; Overly daring and bold; Despotism/Exercise of absolute power; Lack of courage or perseverance; Dominating others; Timid; Fawning/Exaggerated flattery; Pecking order; Cat and mouse games; Strangled feelings; Cowardice; Misused instincts; Tantra/Adherence to principles of ritual; Enchantment/Feeling of great pleasure; Vital healing; “I courageously persevere in the loving reconciliation of my lower and higher selves” (Greer, 2002, p. 238).
- 8 of Pentacles (Reversed): Sun in Virgo (Recent position); Occupational changes; Retraining; A strike; Imprudence/Incautious/Rash; Reckless; Vanity; Examining old patterns; Making sacred tools; “I work patiently and persistently to achieve good results” (p. 261).
My vital healing comes from feeling great pleasure in making Sacred Tools.
Experience great pleasure in using my Voice as a way to help Others actualize their Sacred Tools.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Published October 16, 2017 2:14pm — JCN