October 2017 Forecast — Inner Stability & Balance
- “The Settling”.
- Remember who you are.
- Remember where your stability comes from.
- Opportunity for the unsettled to feel settled.
- Establish stronger connections with sources of knowledge, wisdom and power that do not come from other people’s reactions.
- Trust your own ability to choose.
- To support the Settling, spend some time in the “Being” mode.
- Get on the flow rather than paddling upstream.
- If you have been putting off having a break – Go for it.
- Your inner humor makes up part of your foundation of inner wisdom.
- Be your unique gift.
- Become more your Self.
- Relationships are a platform through which we fulfill our Karmic agreements.
- Exciting month for relationships.
- Relationships that support us in a good way will be strengthened.
- New involvements with existing relationships.
- Acknowledging what is presently Vibrant.
- Proactively receive what You Need.
- Give any new direction plenty of time to show up as the Right thing.
- Rebalance your environment.
- Get rid of old files.
- Bring some inspiration into your life by starting something new.
- Walk slower.
- Good chi around this Full Moon (October 5, 2017) can throw you into a relationship.
- Unexpected turnabouts could happen.
- Even when things feel like they are still in process, put them on pause once in a while to have a little fun.
- From your Observation you can make choices.
- Especially prominent during this time are people who are coming into your personal life.
- Don’t second-guess where all this flowing around is going to end up.
- You will see the results of your commitment to your own Truth and inspiration by witnessing the ease of what is settling in.
- Getting your ducks in a row.
- Making sure your routine of self-care is anchored.
- Calm before the storm.
- Inner stability has you knowing better who you Are and where you are Headed.
Settling into wisdom, independent of people’s reactions, I get into my flow, my Unique Gift, which allows me new involvements with existing relationships. In this way, I proactively receive what I Need by starting something New, Unexpected and Fun.
- The Emperor (Reversed) – Aries (Full Moon on 10/05/2017); A ruler who has absolute power; Kingdom overthrown; Loss of control; Frozen rigidity; Overreliance on reason and logic; Immaturity; Internalized father; Self-authority; “I have the power and discipline to achieve my highest ambitions” (Greer, 2002, p. 235).
- 9 of Pentacles (Reversed) – Venus in Virgo (Current position); Entrapment; Desire for freedom; Disquiet; Environmental hazards (Current, Northern California firestorm began last night; 57,000 acres; 1,500 structures lost); Storms; Artificer (Skilled craftsman or inventor); Not exercising; Covetedness/To wish for eagerly; “I use and enjoy the fruits of my labor, allowing nothing to go to waste” (p. 263).
As a ruler who has absolute power, I move out of frozen rigidity and entrapment and, instead, become an artificer – A Woman Skilled in Her Craft.
Listening to my First Voice, my Intuition, I now publish to the World my findings.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/35536284533829886/ (Featured image)
Published October 09, 2017 3:11pm — JCN