Leo New Moon Total Solar Eclipse on August 21, 2017
- List what you are resetting.
- Do something that symbolizes dropping into the void.
- Absence of what has been feeding old patterns and beliefs these past years and maybe your whole lifetime.
- As the Sun comes back, imagine it is nourishing a new frequency in you.
- Leo – Your Power; Your Purpose; Your Joy in creating your life from your Essence/Heart; Pleasure-loving; Big Gamble; Risk in order to gain; Do it because you enjoy it.
- Sun – Center of Solar System/Your Life; Source of Life/Source of Your Life; Rules only Leo.
- Profound release.
- Birthing the children of your creativity.
- Like a Tree standing in Winter to all that has gone before.
- When the Sun reappears – Get your weird on.
- The Feminine – Forgiving the Masculine for oppression and holding themselves out as superior and most powerful.
- The Masculine – Acknowledging the Feminine as strong, wise and of equal power.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
I recognize Leo/Gemini as the Center of my Heart, my Source, my Purpose, my Power, and my Joy. In order to reset this area, I drop into its void.
- 7 of Cups (Upright) – An altered state of consciousness; Deluged/Flooded by fantasies; Dreams; Reveries/Pleasantly lost in one’s thoughts; Visions; Creative imagination; Tests of the soul; Indulgence/Self-gratification; “I acknowledge my fantasies, yet ask the universe to provide for my needs” (Greer, 2002, p. 259).
- 10 of Wands (Reversed) – Saturn in Sagittarius (Current position); Getting out from under burdens; Relief; Cleaning up; Avoidance; Despair; Hopelessness; Dissembling; Subterfuge/Cunning/Crafty/Skillful/Artful; Emigrating/Leave one’s own country in order to settle permanently in another; Releasing old patterns; “I carry out my responsibilities, yet do not deprive others of theirs” (p. 264).
- Fight (43)(Upright/Bral Talej) – Take part in a violent struggle; Grapple; Bellicose/Demonstrating aggression/Readiness to attack/Warlike/Militant/Aggressive in support of a political or social cause; Engage; Struggle to put out; Campaign determinedly for or against something/To put right what one considers unjust; Agitate; Push; Confront; Challenge; Command in battle; Spirit; Courage; Moxie/Force of character; Spunk/Bravery; (Terraluna, 2005; Google).
Pleasantly flooded by a void of altered consciousness, I find self-gratification. My warlike support of a social cause gets me out from under my burden by resetting my artistic skill. Through this all, the universe provides for my needs.
When I am inspired, I write. I do not hesitate. I step in. Following my intuition rather than my logic, I initiate militancy-for-a-cause.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Terraluna, M. (2005). Bral talej: Magical signs for divination. ValRa Damanhur.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
http://wallpapers.99px.ru/wallpapers/tags/doma/nasekomie/ (Featured image)
Published August 21, 2017 7:32pm — JCN