Aquarius Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on August 07, 2017
- Set your intentions based on what you have been able to reevaluate about your life.
- Welcomed breakthroughs.
- South Node – Release what has gone before.
- Moon blocking the light of the Sun – Allow the electromagnetic link to our planet to be suspended, let go, released, cleared, renewed, began again.
- See our common goal.
- Original solutions to tangled situations.
- Revolutionize/Change radically.
- Standing up for the society you want to live in.
- Uranus – The Awakener; Being barred for inflicting punishment; Bringing the future you want down to the earth plane.
- Pushing boundaries of what you have done before.
- Using the power of the group to wield real power for change.
- Joy lives in ending separation.
- Pushing us across the bridge of ego.
- Seeing into the long game.
- Seeing all that can be gained by a shattering realization.
- Making a choice and renewing your dedication.
- Expect the unexpected.
- Mercury Retrograde in Virgo – August 12th to September 5th/19th; See where you have become too perfectionist; See where you have become too self-denying.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Seeing into the long game, my joy lives in ending separation.
- 7 of Pentacles (Reversed) – Loss; Melancholy/Depression/Mournful/Heartbroken; Procrastination/Putting off/Delaying/Something requiring immediate attention; Distrust warranted; Little return for the amount of work; Lack of benefits; Exploitation/Utilization for profit/Selfish utilization; Letting nature do its work; Trusting process; “I learn from both success and failure by evaluating the process and results” (Greer, 2002, pp. 259-260).
- 5 of Cups (Upright) – Loss and disappointment; Loss of harmony/Loss of pleasing arrangements/Loss of congruity/Loss of simultaneous combination but the love is still there; Temporary delay; Learning from mistakes and experience; Suffering; Sadness; Regret; Ignorance/Lack of knowledge or information; Fear; Crossing a bridge; Moving on; Abandonment; “I have felt my loss, yet I continue on my way with the experience I have gained” (p. 255).
- Synchronicity (22)(Upright/Bral Talej) – Coincidence in time; Simultaneousness; Systematic arrangement of historical events; Simultaneous occurrence of casually unrelated events; Meaning beyond mere coincidence (Terraluna, 2005; Google).
As a result of my heartbreak and loss of harmony, I learn from my mistakes and let Nature do its work. Moving on, I cross the bridge to end separation and step into joy. I recognize this experience as God’s systematic arrangement of events.
I now understand and accept that part of Love is seeing it is okay and Natural for my Husband to be, at times, confused, hurt, angry, imbalanced, and unaware, just as I have been. Seeing Him as My reflection I gain more understanding and a stronger bandwidth for navigating and working through our dilemmas and conflicts.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Terraluna, M. (2005). Bral talej: Magical signs for divination. ValRa Damanhur.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Completed August 10, 2017 3:06pm / Published August 20, 2017 4:36pm — JCN