July 2017 Forecast – Just Do It!
- If you don’t Act, Action is likely to take you.
- Emotional clarity – Comes with connecting a) how you feel with b) what you need to do about it.
- Key word – How you feel, not how others feel.
- Main energy – Feeling “right” and good in your community and in yourself.
- Don’t get taken out by uninvited action coming your way.
- Build more balance into your relationship with doing vs. being.
- Endless processing about who is right and who is wrong.
- It is a discipline to keep out what wants to erode your time.
- Something you said “yes” to that you should have said “no” to.
- Healer – One’s moving center; Solar Plexus.
- Starting a new relationship.
- Ending a relationship.
- Be energized by the opportunities.
- Act on your life without over rationalizing the “why” or “how” of your actions.
- Solar Plexus – Tranquility/Poor self-esteem/Hyperactivity; Outlet; Where we will be feeling this energy.
- Without an active outlet, energy will fester into stomachaches and digestive problems.
- Speak the truth about what you need and want and what you are “just doing” to get it.
- Take action towards a more authentic expression of needs and desires.
- Irritability is a sign that you are not moving the energy.
- Crisis breeds opportunity.
- Push into the next level.
- If the opportunity has presented itself, it is for you to take.
- Use the element of Wind to help you in being proactive with what you want.
- Take some action based on your intuition rather than fact.
- Follow what you feel is right rather than what you think is right.
- Stay neutral.
- As you move toward what is right, you may disappoint others.
- Full Moon – July 8th; Spend time with others, but be firm with your boundaries.
- See what is yours and what isn’t.
- When in doubt, keep space open for things to settle down in a new alignment.
- Be proud of what you had the courage to “just do”.
- Beware of the personality wanting to retract the feeling of expansion.
- If something does not feel right, turn away from it.
- Lag time between action and seeing the results as positive or not.
- New Moon – July 23rd; Making a commitment to being seen.
- Feeling confident in your choices.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Using intuition rather than fact, I keep out that which wants to erode my home.
- The Empress (Reversed) – Vanity/Excessive pride in one’s own achievements/Self-love/Self-regard/Pride/Swaggar/Empty/Clear/Free; Self-indulgence/Satisfaction/Gratification/Fulfillment; Overly selfish or excessively giving; Withdrawing love; Disempowered; Social transgressions/An act that goes against a law, rule or code of conduct/Defiance/Nonobservance; ***Raw, uncultivated force of Nature; Internalized mother; Self-nurturance; “I am a fertile garden in which creativity can be nurtured to fruition” (Greer, 2002, p. 265).
- 10 of Pentacles (Reversed) – Mercury in Virgo (Coming up July 25, 2017); Established traditions; Hierarchies; Endurance and permanence; Prosperity and wealth; Home; Insurance; Reunion; Wisdom; “I am rich in family and traditions” (p. 265).
- Wholeness (24)(Upright/Ganesh) – You are part of something larger; Having a connection with this life; ***Recognize the sacred truth that you are a Divine being; Giving and receiving love; ***It is time to recognize your role in this life; You are complete and whole as you are; You lack nothing; The simplest way to win hearts is through your actions; Heart chakra/Fourth/Green/Center/Love/Creating a safe, supportive, loving environment/Compassion for all life/Empathy/See the Divine in other people/Happy and fulfilled because you are fulfilling your Sense of Self not limited to the ego; Consciousness expanding; Peace; Take a moment; Hold the color green in your heart; Soothing; Relaxing; Renewal; Self-control; Affirm your healing (Hartfield, 2016, p. 46).
When I am Proud and Free (Leo North Node), as opposed to Rational and Reasoned, I know I am living from my Intuition – My raw, uncultivated force of Nature. I am home, happy and fulfilled when I establish this as tradition because I am fulfilling my Divine purpose.
As A Result:
When interacting with clients, I now allow my thoughts and words to run freely rather than over rationalizing them out of concern for the clients’ feelings. Particularly in cases where a client has used her or his words without consciousness (or with intention) in a way that is inconsiderate. Operating from a sense of pride in who I am, what I do and how much I have invested in myself, I find joy in actualizing my Divine Purpose as a raw, uncultivated force of Nature.
Note: “Freedom” – The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint; ***Absence of subjection to foreign domination; Self-rule; ***Home rule; The state of being unenslaved; Discharge; ***The state of being able to move easily; The state of not being affected; ***Immunity; Space/Room/License; Unrestricted use of something; ***Openness in speech or behavior (Google).
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Completed July 22, 2017 3:15pm / Published August 19, 2017 3:37pm — JCN