Capricorn Full Moon on July 08, 2017
- Reset what you need to in order to provide more nurturing for yourself in your environment.
- When you take a risk you give up your comfort zone.
- You deserve to have everything you need to move forward in your life.
- Adept and skillful at maintaining awareness of our emotional triggers.
- No spectators, only participants.
- Show how prepared you are to go to the next level.
- Clinging to bullying strategies.
- Jupiter – Balance between the material world and spiritual world.
- Renovating how we have always shown up.
- Surrender your old snakeskin.
- Surrender your old institutions.
- Find your detachment.
- Watch, with a natural eye, the dissolution/undoing of a bond.
- Capricorn – How we show up with authority; Where you have tenacious ambition to achieve your goals and overcome obstacles; Getting stronger (and more youthful) with age.
- Saturn – Status within the community as a symbol of hard work and focused productivity.
- Focus and energy for practical restructuring in areas of our lives that have been yearning for attention.
- No fear to raise conflict and controversy to expose injustice and power imbalances.
- Lea North Node – Beliefs shift to empower whatever we have in our hearts to create.
- Chiron in Pisces – Healing the collective scarring of the last 2000 years of The Age of Pisces.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
In order to heal the collective scarring of the last 2000 years, I raise controversy by exposing injustices and power imbalances and undoing the bond I’ve had with old institutions.
- 10 of Wands (Reversed) – Getting out from under burdens; Shifting the load; Passing the buck; Relief; Cleaning up; Falseness; Dissembling; Subterfuge/Promoting something that is hidden; End of a dream or ambition; Emigrating/To leave one country to settle in another/To move away; Releasing old patterns; “I carry out my responsibilities, yet do not deprive others of theirs” (Greer, 2002, p. 264).
- Queen of Pentacles (Reversed) – Hates the country; Refusing to nurture environment; Unappreciated; Irresolute/Infirm of purpose; Timid/Lacking in courage/Easily alarmed/Indicating fear; Self-abasing/To lower in rank/Degrade/Put or bring down; Obsessed with security, status, conformity; Sensitive to environmental toxins; “I recognize the fertility of my soul and I plant my seeds in prepared soil” (pp. 268-269).
- Priorities (30)(Upright/Ganesh) – Make the most of your time; Long to create organization in your life; Benefit from prioritizing; Your ideals determine what you will seek in life; Your priorities are most visible in how you use your time; Emphasizing the importance of your values; Knowing what you truly want; What makes you happiest?; Blessings that may not be apparent in the midst of disappointment; Time is not something that can be saved for later; Time is a limited opportunity; How you spend your time in accordance with your highest values; If you procrastinate, the moment will be gone; Re-evaluate how you can strive to be more satisfied; Major decision – Education, occupation, place of residence, marriage, parenting; “What will be the impact of my decision?”; Make sure you are certain of what your priorities are; Relate your goals to ways to bring love and blessings to yourself and the people whom you share your life with (Hartfield, 2016, p. 53).
Uncovering the hidden agenda of white supremacy, I move away from the educational, institutional propaganda of the bourgeoisie. Refusing to nurture an environment in which I am unappreciated and degraded, I now prioritize my time by emphasizing the importance of my values and the love I have for my Black-African Community.
As A Result:
Focusing less on collaborating with those whom have no intention, or the proper tools, to do so, I now challenge those whom attempt to challenge me. As opposed to solely making way, by inquiring and seeking understanding, for my opponents’ perspectives, I now reserve this honor for those worthy. To the others, I meet their power with power, disrespect with disrespect, or love with love. My ability to live all phases, all worlds.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/241927811212643889/ (Featured image)
Completed on July 23, 2017 12:05pm / Published on August 19, 2017 5:39pm — JCN