Cancer New Moon on June 23, 2017
- Take an inventory of your reality checks.
- Great openings.
- Emotional, feeling bodies are opened up.
- Nourish our selves at the deepest, root levels.
- Connect in new, powerful ways to our ancestral roots, clans, tribes, and families.
- Cancer – Deep reservoir of memory; Our origins; Where we create our families; Nurture and protect the young to guarantee the lineage for the next generation; Our very existence; Most intimate and personal aspect of our lives.
- Where do you feel insecure and emotionally vulnerable?
- Remember why you came here, before your family programming began to shape you.
- Breathe your intentions for the future into a glass of water and set it into the Sun to fill with light and energy, and then drink it, sprinkle it or spray it on your self and your home.
- Wherever you have Cancer in your chart – Where you feel and ‘know’ what others are feeling around you; Where you are an emotional sponge.
- Take back your power.
- When the path is clear of held emotion, some passionate expression right from the heart may be in store for you.
- Emotion – Like water; Must be free to move and flow.
- Truly seeking to find a balance so all needs can be met.
- Practical inroads made in the power dynamics of relationships.
- Venus – Understanding the psychological underpinnings influencing the current state of your abundance.
- Huge boost in the skill development needed to realize the creation of our own reality.
- Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Why did I come here . . .
- Queen of Pentacles (Reversed) – Adventuress; Financial difficulties; Unappreciated; Timid; Irresolute/Infirm of purpose; Self-abasing/To reduce in reputation; Obsessed with security, status, conformity; Digestive and nutritional problems; Kitchen magic; “I recognize the fertility of my soul and I plant my seeds in prepared soil” (Greer, 2002, pp. 268-269).
- The World (Reversed) – Delayed promotion or success; Private triumph; “Let down”; Difficulties with travel; Unfinished work; Redoing something; Uncomfortably constrained; Overly protected; Lacking the whole picture; Responsibilities and obligations; Idealizing others; Karmic completion; Prima Materia/Formless original material of the universe/First Matter/Primitive base of all matter similar to chaos, the quintessence, or ether/Material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere/Traveling of light/Gravity/The most perfect example of a quality or class; Creating sacred space; Inner wholeness; “The Universe abundantly provides for all my needs” (p. 247).
- Perseverance (Upright)(28/Ganesh) – Likely to see tangible rewards for all your hard work; Completing the task at hand; Manuscripts of the Mahabharata/***Breaking one’s “tusk” off to continue writing the Mahabharata Epic Battle for the throne; Tusk/Sacrifice/Strength/It is important to finish what you start; Working hard; Putting extra effort; Worth all the work; Seeing the results; Rewards for your labor; Working on something quite challenging and important; Coming to a conclusion; Not losing faith while you wait for things to come to fruition; Be patient; Appreciate the progress you have made so far; There are no guarantees; Be grateful; Focus on the present; Do what you can with what you have; There will be an ending to a difficult period of material struggle (Hartfield, 2016, p. 51).
- Spiritual Quest (Upright/Card under Perseverance)(40/Ganesh) – Called to realize your full potential; Embarking on a great spiritual quest; ***Your soul is leading you to a myriad of discoveries about who you truly are and what you came here to achieve this lifetime; Each of us has a unique journey that is tailored especially for us; Unique journey designed for us to reach our highest potential; ***Significant insight into your purpose here on earth; Preceded by period of upheaval, confusion and conflict; Desire for greater clarity; ***Desire for concrete answers about the meaning and purpose of your life; Spiritual journey you are undertaking; Gaining wisdom; ***Gaining enlightenment; Gaining an enhanced sense of your personal power; Committing to the quest; Not being tempted by distractions that may cause you to veer off track; ***Focus your energy less on having, and more on simply being (Hartfield, p. 71).
Infirm of purpose, due to lacking the whole picture, I’ve come for the battle of karmic completion – To gain enlightenment by becoming the primitive base of all matter, similar to chaos, the material that fills the region of the Universe.
As A Result:
My Voice has returned . . . I now release its vibration into the ether via speech and song – Both alone and in the presence of strangers. I am a Spiritualist . . . I read, write and speak about consciousness evolution. This is my purpose. I see that now.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
http://skygene.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-post_02.html (Featured image)
Completed on July 12, 2017 6:43pm / Published on August 17, 2017 7:42pm — JCN