June 2017 Forecast: Reality Check
- Allow your intentions to align with right timing.
- Ease of action confirms you are on the right track.
- Be grateful instead of suspicious when life seems too easy.
- Be careful not to get stuck too far into dreamland with the danger of becoming irresponsible and ungrounded.
- Embrace your own reality.
- Keep yourself clear of unwanted intrusions from other people’s ideas, thoughts, attitudes, and non-congruent realities.
- Look at where you have compromised yourself based on fear or convenience.
- Family member’s reality is not your responsibility.
- If you have a different reality from your family it is time to honor it and give yourself permission to have it and live it.
- If you are not on the same page and your relatives are veering off from each other, it may be time to part ways.
- Make great strides in separating yourself from the reality you were born into.
- Reality checks that lead to unavoidable change in business.
- You will see very clearly if something is not “right” or if you are struggling along the wrong path.
- If you do not feel like the path is open before you in a supportive and positive way, perhaps you need to accept those signs and go back to the drawing board.
- It is important to not “stick it out” just because another person’s reality has an attachment to it.
- If the timing is right to begin something, you will feel the support of synchronicity and alignment.
- If something is complete, you will feel an absence of energy around it.
- What is not right will have trouble aligning.
- What is not right could make room for something that is.
- Pay attention to your inner compass.
- If you are not inspired you are probably playing out someone else’s reality.
- Give yourself time to feel into something before you decide.
- Perfect time to go on a retreat.
- Perfect time to be inspired by what you have.
- Do not get trapped into too much “doing.”
- Receive the gifts.
- Trust that all you have to do is notice the first breadcrumb and put one foot in front of the other and follow your nose.
- False Personality: Wants to set forth a plan, a manual, a blueprint written in stone.
- Look to your heart as the compass of your reality.
- Listen to the voice of your essence.
- Even with what you witness out there in the greater world, always ask yourself, “What is my reality right now, right here? How do I feel?”
- Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Which are the breadcrumbs of my inner compass?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- Ace of Cups (Upright) – Heart opening; The beginning of love, pleasure; The opening of psychic, spiritual, or unconscious channels; Receptivity/Inclined to receive; New opportunities for love; Overflowing feelings; Spiritual and material nurturance/nourishment and care; Gifts; Blessings; Love letter; Fertility/Productivity; Conception/Beginning; Birth; Marriage; Dreams. “I recognize this opportunity to express and accept love” (Greer, 2002, p. 248).
- The Emperor (Upright) – Father figures; The Animus/Masculine part of woman’s personality; The Boss; The King; A benevolent/well meaning dictator/ruler with total power and the security that comes under her rule; Established leadership; Power to achieve ambitions; Authority; Confidence; Assertion; Beginning and initiating new things; Action as the road to fulfillment; Life, passion, vision; Experiencing wholeness and unity within the self; Protecting and supporting someone/self; Ownership; Seeing natural and human resources as raw materials for building and construction. “I have the power and discipline to achieve my highest ambitions” (p. 235).
- Achievement (42)(Upright/Ganesh) – Surrounded by abundance; Surrounded by prosperity/comfort; Surrounded by luxury; Surrounded by quality; Surrounded by prestige/something that arouses admiration; Surrounded by sophistication; Surrounded by value; Surrounded by elegance; Success; If you walk on the path set by Ganesh, success and prosperity are guaranteed to always be by your side; The search for material success seldom brings with it achievement of spiritual goals; By actively developing your spirituality and consciously working with the Divine, you will experience positive flow-on effects in all areas of your existence; When you stay connected to your spiritual nature, you have a more serene mind; Develop an accepting perception of yourself; An accepting perception of yourself will help your heart open to spiritual matters; A high level of self-mastery, coupled with a high ethical practice, will increase the likelihood of enjoying material success; As more people discover the rewards of a more dynamic and fulfilling spiritual life, this success will become the norm in society and not an exception for a few eccentric individuals; The more relationships among human beings develop into true kinship, the more humanity can achieve beyond the present limits of knowledge and material measures of success; Become part of a brotherhood governed by love, working toward building a happier, more loving and productive global society (Hartfield, 2016, pp. 73-74).
My inner compass leaves me breadcrumbs that guide me toward the beginning of my achievement of spiritual goals like pleasure, reception, nourishment, total power, self-protection, comfort, admiration, and an accepting perception of myself.
As A Result:
During a conversation with a client who was asking me a question, I started to respond when she cut me off. All I could get out was “I don’t…”, when she interjected with a colonialized, prejudiced, assumed ending saying, “You don’t know.” Rather than secretly, inwardly, passively reprimand her, (per my usual), I immediately countered with, “No. I do know,” then continued on with my original train of thought. By accepting my own perception of my Self, my thoughts and my voice, I protected myself and, thereby, enacted total power over my State and Being. In this way, I realized pleasure and comfort as opposed to self-doubt and hate for my supposed opponent.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Published June 12, 2017 5:53pm — JCN