Gemini New Moon on May 25, 2017 at 1:44pm
- Chewing with resentment on parts of the past.
- Duality – Black & White; True & False; Conscious & Unconscious.
- Take duality and paradox and integrate, synthesize and transmute (change from one nature to another) even opposites into a new perception, a new way of looking at things, new patterns, new options.
- Connecting the dots in clever ways.
- Mercury – Androgynous/Having both masculine and feminine characteristics; God of Knowledge; Thoth/Egypt (Google: Inventor of writing; Scribe/Record keeper of the underworld; Wisdom; Writing palette; No parents; Self-created; God of the Moon; God of Magic; Skilled at Games; Wisest of the Gods; Scribe of Secrets; Author); Greek God Hermes (Google: Tricked other Gods for his own amusement or in an effort to protect humans; God of Herds; God of Roads; God of Cunning; God of Diplomacy; God of Animal Husbandry; God of Sleep; Inventive genius from birth; Guide of dead souls to the underworld; Thief; Immortal conductor/director of the dead).
- When leaning in a weak direction – Can be ever so fast talking, ever so innocently deceitful and err towards gossip.
- New fuel for the fire.
- More discipline.
- Sun & Moon in difficult relationship to Pluto: Powerful internal demons being wrestled with; Bringing these parts of self to light; Collective unconscious stimulated and acted out in the public eye for all to see.
- Your relationships will act as a magic mirror reflecting you back to yourself.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
What can I do to guide to the underworld the dead souls of the past that I resent?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- 2 of Wands (Reversed): Changes in difficult situations; New perspectives; Difficulty making decisions; Unfulfilled longings; Discontent; Agoraphobia/Irrational fear of crowded spaces; Others in the way of your greatness; An opening into another world or state. “I have the power of choice” (Greer, 2002, p. 249).
- 6 of Wands (Reversed): “A Trojan Horse” (Used to enter the city of Troy and win the war; hid a select force of men inside); Treachery/deceptive action or betrayal; A hero with “feet of clay” (Hidden flaw in the character of a greatly admired person); Hiding your laurels/To be satisfied with your achievements and not make an effort to do anything else; A descent into the underworld or into the psyche. “My confidence in my ability to achieve goals inspires others with whom I work” (pp. 256-257).
- Positive Outlook 29 (Upright)(Lord Ganesh): How you feel depends on your own mental attitude; Many faces; How you feel about the different aspects of your life; Spirituality; Health; Finances; Relationship; Emotional wellbeing; Remember that circumstances are not good or bad but always neutral; How you approach the situation will determine your outcome; If you choose to see something as depressing, it will be; If you choose to see something as encouraging, it will be; Your mind determines how your day will go; Your state of mind has influence over your body, your relationships, your emotional wellbeing and how you view your finances; Every day you are so careful when considering what you will eat during that day; Opportunity to be discerning when it comes to how you think; Conquer your moods; Make up your mind; Not going to be controlled by your moods; If you find yourself in a low disposition, take a moment to acknowledge what brought this up for you; Take positive action to shift back to happiness; Take positive action to shift back to being positive (Hartfield, 2016, p. 52).
The dead souls of the past whom I resent are those that deal with deceptive action. Guiding them to the underworld means choosing from my many faces the one whom recognizes circumstances as neither good nor bad but neutral. It is through this discernment that I conquer my moods.
As A Result:
Recently and unexpectedly crossing paths with the deceptive man I thought would become my husband, after swinging from moods of good then bad, or joy then resentment, I chose neutrality. In so doing, I conquered my mood and as a result began the process of sending him to the underworld.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
https://nicoleciccarelli.com/2012/06/04/my-underworld/ (Featured image)
Published May 27, 2017 7:32pm — JCN