Scorpio Full Moon on Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Surprise yourself!
- Stay present.
- Leave stress in the past.
- Embrace a different rhythm.
- Decide you can have more balance in your life.
- Scorpio – The Scorpio/The Eagle/The Phoenix; Having a choice as to how you will express your emotional power outwardly.
- The Eagle – Fly above the daily pettiness; Observe from your lofty perch utilizing perfect force and timing.
- Creating at heroic levels.
- Relish the challenge.
- Eliminate anything superfluous/unnecessary/more than enough/nonessential/unneeded/excess/extra/waste.
- Revere the mysterious (Feel deep respect or admiration for something/Honor).
- Revere the secretive.
- Revere the pathological/mental disease/morbid/abnormal interest in unpleasant subjects/compulsive/obsessive/persistent/ghoulish/unwholesome.
- Revere the unsavory/disagreeable to taste/unpalatable/disagreeable/unappealing/repugnant/revolting/sickening/foul/vile/morally disreputable/not considered to be respectable.
- Scorpio – Where our healer resides.
- North/South Node in Leo/Aquarius – Axis lit up again like it was from 1998 – 2000; Pleasure; Romance; Taking a risk; Claiming your Lion voice; Find your tribe that is resonating in that same collective frequency.
- Power balancing with others.
- Free up some space in your life.
- Releasing of that old, deep well of feeling will set your wisdom free.
- Mars descent from western sky – Symbolic masculine surrenders to a power greater than himself and appears wiser and evolved from his experience in the shadow world.
- Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Like an Eagle, I eliminate the nonessential and honor the foul in order to release my deep well of feeling. This is where my healing resides.
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- 9 of Swords (Reversed) – Mars in Gemini (Current position); Coming out of depression; End of nightmare; Standing up for yourself; Psychological shadow-work; Spiritual soul-searching; Facing your fears; Avoiding others. “I acknowledge my feelings, then move to release them” (Greer, 2002, p. 263).
- 9 of Cups (Reversed) – Mistakes, errors, imperfections revealed; Exposure; Liberation from superficial attachments; Getting past the mask; Release of toxins; Forsaking material pleasures for spiritual ones; Simplicity. “I manifest what I want by visualizing it clearly and precisely” (p. 262).
- Beginnings (1)(Upright/Lord Ganesh) – At the start of every endeavor, you will find Ganesh; New energy on the horizon; Open-hearted opportunities; Pay attention to where you are going; New beginning; Deep spiritual significance; Encouraging different consideration; Fresh approach to how you connect with your inner guidance; With awareness comes understanding; Stay true to your own path; Release the need to try to bring others into your vision; Trust yourself; Be willing to do the work; Your inspiration is positive; Creativity is flowing just before you; Finance is flowing just before you; Love is flowing just before you; Ask Ganesh to assist you with new energy ahead of you; Ask Ganesh to assist you with new opportunities ahead of you (Hartfield, 2016, p. 18).
As an Eagle I stand up for myself via liberation from superficial attachments and step into open-hearted opportunities, which allow me a fresh approach to connect with my inner guidance.
As a Result:
Upon engagement with a stranger, I did not allow my mind to begin its fearful dialogue that focuses on preparation, anticipation, cynicism, or optimism. Rather, I quieted those habitual thoughts before they could begin and exchanged them for nonchalance, recognizing the encounter as nonessential. Allowing any foulness that should appear to simply do so, I readily dove into my deep well of feeling. Consequently, I was unmoved either way by the exchange and, therefore, healed.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
https://troop708.org/eagle-corner/ (Featured image)
Published May 10, 2017 11:44pm — JCN