May Forecast: Instability
- Reminiscing about when things were a lot simpler.
- Suddenly your job is no longer one of structure or a future.
- Molding in ways that you can’t when things are well defined.
- Being rewired to “think” in multi-dimensional concepts.
- Let go of the “rational” mind (logical/reasoned/intelligent/judicious/shrewd/practical).
- Allow the multi-dimensional experience to imprint a new way of “thinking”.
- The realm of the higher intellectual center gives us a new experience of “truth”.
- Chaos is fertile.
- The way we look at priorities is changing.
- Learn to prioritize from our hearts instead of from our minds.
- The only way to gain clarity is to turn to the heart and allow it to lead.
- Something you may have been thinking about will all of a sudden be an option.
- Complete your karma with old relationships.
- Completely destabilize your life in the relationship arena if that is what it takes to move things forward.
- Fast from too much thinking.
- Anytime you have gotten too complacent, you have fallen asleep.
- Don’t resist the instability.
- Be present with what is so you don’t drive your mind into chaos.
- Build in at least a few minutes every day just to do nothing.
- Allow things to find their order of flow.
- Balance being proactive and allowing for right timing.
- Be excited instead of weary about all the opportunities.
- Don’t get bogged down with responsibility.
- Surprise yourself.
- Feel into your choices.
- Always have a priority to guide you in the right direction.
- Trust the stability that will come with time.
- Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
To get back to my farm, I allow my heart to lead and find its own flow rather than get bogged down in responsibility.
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- The Hermit (9)(Reversed): Search for relationship; Desiring society; Imprudent/rash; Not circumspect/wary/guarded/watchful/cagey/suspicious; Nostalgia. “I patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment” (Greer, 2002, p. 239).
- 10 of Cups (Reversed): Leave-taking; Separation; Disintegration of dreams; Welfare; Lack of family; Suburban sprawl; Inner emotional fulfillment; Psychic wholeness. “I am at home with myself and those I love” (p. 264).
- Promise of the Future (8)(Upright/Lord Ganesh): Rest assured, something new is on the horizon; Time of new awareness; New outlets for creative expression; New phase; Reflect on your desires; Reflect on your dreams; Begin down the road of a new creative endeavor; Uncover the desires of your subconscious mind; Follow any creative nudge; Innovative sparks; Momentum; View of the world; Reflect on your past endeavors; Acknowledge your lessons; Acknowledge your blessings; Understand your lessons; Understand your blessings; Feel gratitude for the path that has led you to this point in time; You are receiving the gift of freedom to choose what you will pursue; An ending taking place; Cycles; Through experiences you learn; Through experiences you grow; Through choices you learn; Through choices you grow; Steadily progressing through many phases; With each ending comes the promise of a new dawn (Hartfield, 2016, p. 26).
To increase my inner emotional fulfillment, I replace suspicion with nostalgia for my suburban sprawl and actualize the freedom I have to view the world.
As a Result:
During two recent unpleasant interactions with clients I spent little time attempting to diagnose the problem and, instead, grounded myself in my intentions, my purpose, my goals. In this way, I dedicated my emotional energy to that which I desired (i.e. my farm) rather than to that which repelled me (i.e. suspicion).
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Published May 9, 2017 9:55pm — JCN