Taurus New Moon on April 26, 2017
- Having been through a lot of choices.
- Virtue/High moral standard.
- Slowing down.
- Bringing energy right down into the practical realm of the physical world.
- Realizing STABILITY.
- Where we have Taurus in our chart is where we will be a strong force for solid values.
- Where we have Taurus in our chart is where we want to put our resources.
- What treasure are you claiming?
- Honor the gifts of the senses.
- Tell the truth.
- Going through your possessions and beautifying your space.
- Saturn square Chiron: April 30, 3017; Become the wisdom that you are.
- Live your strength.
- Run around like a chicken OR Press your inner ear to the heartbeat of the galaxy and align, listen and board to what is immense and at the center of our universe.
- Beltane Celtic Festival: Earth energies are at their strongest; All of life is bursting (GoddessAndGreenman.co.uk/beltane); Midpoint between Spring and Summer; Celebrated May 1st or 5th when sun reaches 15th degree of Taurus.
- Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
In order to honor the treasure that is high moral standard, I press my inner ear to the heartbeat of the galaxy and slowly bring my energy resource right down into the practical realm of telling the truth and becoming the wisdom that I am.
- 2 of Pentacles (Upright): Adaptability/Being able to adjust to new conditions/The capacity to be modified for a new use or purpose; Expanding your horizons; Change; Steering through rough waters; Fancy juggling; Keeping two or more things happening at once. “I handle diverse situations with ease, adapting myself quickly” (Greer, 2002, p. 250).
- The World (Reversed): Delayed promotion; Private triumph; Unfinished work; Imperfection; Redoing something; Uncomfortably constrained; Overly-protected; Lacking the whole picture; Mild frustration; Responsibilities and obligations; Idealizing others; Putting another on a pedestal; Karmic completion; Community health; Prima materia/Alchemy/First matter/Starting material found everywhere that is required for greatest alchemical achievement of an artist; Creating sacred space; Inner wholeness. “The Universe abundantly provides for all my needs” (p. 247).
- 6 Fulfillment (Upright)(Lord Ganesh): No matter what you want to do or become, you will achieve more with knowledge; Reading; Importance of education; Importance of the pursuit of knowledge; Increased study; Increased learning; Inquire about a field of study that has been widely explored; Going to an experienced teacher to learn more; Look to someone to consult for more information; Counselor; Author; Psychotherapist; Spiritual advisor; Discover new skills; Teachers have wisdom to provide excellent guidance; Teachers have wisdom to provide excellent advice; Wealth of information at your fingertips in books; Filling your head; New information; Practical use; The more knowledge you have, the better equipped you are to tackle any challenge that lies before you; Knowledge can never be taken from you; Approach this time with great curiosity and an open mind! (Hartfield, 2016, p. 24).
Being modified for a new use, I am no longer uncomfortably constrained, but, rather, accept the responsibility of putting to use the high moral standard of wisdom and truths I have gained from my pursuit of knowledge. Using this starting material found everywhere, I achieve my greatest alchemical achievement as a writer and spiritualist. To do so, I approach this time with great curiosity and an open mind.
As a Result:
Upon the approach of a physically disabled, middle-aged, first-time client whom walked with a cane, I did not move to assist her nor did I ask if she needed help. Instead, I placed the responsibility in her hands to ask for what she needed. As she seated herself she threw her cane down. Calmly, still seated, I inched her cane out of the way so it wouldn’t be in her foot-space as she proceeded to sit, then informed her that I saw her cane but that I do not correlate physical disability with incapability or dependence, and that I knew if she needed help she would ask for it. I asked her if she preferred others to swarm to her aid or to treat her as independent. She replied that she appreciated me moving her cane and added what seemed to be a passive complaint about not needing help but desiring it. When we were finished and she rose to leave she now seemed to do so with more ease, vigor, self-control, and power.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
https://spacemopa.bandcamp.com/album/prima-materia (Featured image)
Published May 2, 2017 10:04pm — JCN