Libra Full Moon on April 11, 2017
- Honoring inspiration.
- Be proactive with your intentions.
- Grounded action plan.
- Highly dynamic.
- Vesta: Sacred inner self; Where we draw our raw sexual energy; Desire from the lower chakras drawn up into the heart; Focusing our desire toward a committed purpose; Tending to one’s sacred flame; Lights the inner private place within our hearts from which most people are excluded; Dedicated to our home; Going within; Honor the sanctity of the center of your personal spiritual space; Inclusion of our spiritual source.
- Whatever blindnesses have stood in the path of including our spiritual consciousness in our current transformation are being raised to our awareness and cleared with much associated pain after the long separation from Spirit.
- Slow down.
- Find your center.
- Recoiling/Moving abruptly backward as a reaction on firing a bullet/Kickback/Retreat.
- Rekindling old lessons.
- Remembering why we don’t want to be on a path.
- Time of reflection.
- Eris: Not afraid of confrontation; Clearing the way for truth.
- Uranus: Bringing in the unexpected; Bringing in innovative solutions.
- Venus-Chiron conjunction: Healing the feminine wound; Making ourselves whole again; Bridging the worlds of the conscious and the unconscious; Powerful transformative movement.
- Gifts from Venus: Earthly pleasures; Vision; Harmonious exchange of presence; Elevation.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
What have I been blind to within my personal, spiritual space that now requires me to move abruptly backward?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- 9 of Pentacles (Upright): Enjoyment of solitary leisure; Relaxation; Ease; Harvest/Reap/Collect; Good results from efforts; Material well being; Reward; Vacation; Luxuries; Pleasures; Hobbies; Physical well being; Buying or caretaking property; Enclosure as protection or entrapment; Discretion/Speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information/Caution/Diplomacy/Delicacy/Sensitivity/Freedom to decide what should be done in a particular situation/Preference/Desire. “I use and enjoy the fruits of my labor, allowing nothing to go to waste” (Greer, 2002, p. 263).
- King of Swords (Upright): Established thought; The ability to communicate and be analytical; A writer, lawyer, diplomat, or philosopher (professionally or otherwise); Protects and defends; Sharp and quick; He can ruthlessly cut through what he perceives as unnecessary or illogical. “I acknowledge my ability to stand up for what I truly believe” (pp. 266-267).
- The Emperor (Reversed): Autocrat/Ruler who has absolute power/Self-power; Overreliance on reason and logic; Overly critical and judgmental; Competitive; Internalized father; Self-authority. “I have the power and discipline to achieve my highest ambitions” (p. 235).
- 20 Protection (Upright)(Lord Ganesha): Protect your energy as you lift your vibration and frequency; As you continue on your spiritual path you begin to life in vibration and frequency; As you continue on your spiritual path you continue to experience new levels of love; As you continue on your spiritual path you continue to experience new levels of light; Your energy body undergoes an essential transformation; Changes in the energy body require that past pain and limiting views of self be released; When this pain comes to the forefront it can feel like you’re taking quite the battering; Surround yourself with Ganesha’s beautiful energy; Envision yourself surrounded by red energy; Envision yourself surrounded by yellow energy; Envision yourself surrounded by white energy; Envision yourself surrounded by any color that resonates with you; Angels of protection; Release any negative energy within your field into light; Visualize negative energy/entities/memories/stuck energy being released from your spirit/mind/body; When previous pain shows up, it may not be a clear cut memory of a particular past event or feeling of fear; Past experiences may be reflected in your current challenges and lessons; Past experiences that will trigger you now; Past experiences that bring up resistance; Past experiences that bring up distractions; Past experiences to be dealt with immediately; Respond with love; Continue to grow and evolve through this challenge; Protect your energy for the best possible results (Hartfield, 2016, pp. 40-41).
I have been blind to the need to protect my energy as I lift my vibration. Realizing self-power, by way of diplomacy and sharpness, requires essential transformation, release and a feeling of battering. As a result, abrupt backward movement consists of ensuring my physical well-being by way of enjoyment of solitary leisure.
As A Result:
Feeling a physical and intuitive need to take the last five days off from work, I rested, I slept, I crafted, I ate, I engaged, I listened, and I watched. Arising at 3am, five days per week in order to exercise, make a healthy breakfast, get dressed, and take care of other necessities before starting work at 6am then powering through the day until 6pm, ensures my material well-being is taken care of, however it has been to the detriment of my physical/spiritual/emotional/consciousness well-being. Protecting my newly created vibration of self-power requires a healthy integration of solitary leisure.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/99431104248498677/ (Featured image)
Published April 11, 2017 3:49pm — JCN