April Forecast – “Intensity”
- Replacing a light fixture that was only able to handle 100 watts with one that can handle 1000.
- This month could be life-changing.
- Reach for a more fulfilling sense of work.
- If you find yourself crashing to the bottom, often this is triggered by an experience of a higher center.
- Integrating new information can happen during times of deep rest and going into the void.
- New landscape.
- Don’t lose sight of the door on the other side of the Temple of 10 Thousand Demons.
- If you need some self-care, indulge yourself.
- What kind of environment would you like to be reborn into?
- Beauty through art and inspiration.
- Just because you experience essence contact with someone does not mean they are your long-lost soul mate.
- If you need to change a pattern, you could loose a tooth or break a bone.
- Neutrality and acceptance.
- Results may show up with more intensity than you may be prepared for.
- What needs to happen for your financial expansion?
- Sudden move to a different home.
- Sudden move to a different work.
- Regular energy clearing of any space you work with on a daily basis to keep things neutral.
- No rhyme or reason for why your energy may be up and down and sideways.
- Go out and garden.
- If you are inspired – Be grateful.
- Honor your own rhythm.
- Do a reality check on what is important to you.
- Stay away from toxic people.
- Use the intensity to fuel and feed an intention of something that you have always wanted.
- Keep your eye on the door/portal.
- Discipline yourself against the distractions.
- It is up to you what gets intensified.
- Launch projects.
- Witness what is working well by the ease that surrounds you.
- Take care of anything in your environment that does not reflect you.
- April 23-30: Most potent time frame; A move; A loss; A change of job; Break up; Commitment in relationship; Turnaround in health; Something really big leaving; Something really big coming.
- Create a fairly detailed action plan based on your intentions.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
What kind of light-art will fuel my financial expansion?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- Knight of Cups (Reversed): “In love with love”; Unconventional love/Uncommon/Atypical/Not representative of a type; An invitation withdrawn; Unrequited love/Unreturned love; Drifting/Be carried slowly/Walk casually/Digress to another subject/Depart/Leave the main subject temporarily/Veer/Stray/Deviate/Depart from an established course/Deviant/Departing from usual or accepted standards/Atypical; Poetic fancies. “I am willing to act on my dreams” (Greer, 2002, pp. 269-270).
- 6 of Pentacles (Upright): Sharing your resources; Drawing to you what you need; Token reforms/Symbol reforms/Emblem reforms/Representation reforms/Manifestation reforms/Expression reforms; An “energy exchange”; Receiving money; Repaying a loan; Dominance and submission. “I give, knowing that I will receive in kind” (p. 258).
- 13 Understanding (Upright)(Lord Ganesha): Clear vision is the gift of seeing with not only your physical eyes but also with your spiritual eyes; State of grace; Willingness to do your spiritual work; Focus on your life lessons; Reclaim the true meaning of your being; You have the talent; You have the determination; Continuing on the course before you; The eye holds the key to your higher consciousness; The eye holds the key to your gift of awareness; Look for the deeper meaning in ordinary experiences; Work on being more observant; Live in balance with your physical and spiritual bodies; Look at your current circumstances from a different perspective; Free yourself from limiting thoughts; Free yourself from limiting beliefs; Move beyond your past; Accept that the fear from the past serves a greater purpose; Imagine yourself soaring above this current situation; Imagine yourself gaining a greater perspective; It is your ability to rise above the conditions that will benefit you; It is your ability to rise above the conditions that will assist you in flourishing; Give yourself permission to be free; Give yourself permission to attain the joy that your heart desires (Hartfield, 2016, p. 31).
Reclaiming the true meaning of my being, I permit myself to be atypical and, as a result, experience expression reform.
As a Result:
Since childhood I have preferred to wear minimal clothing. I, now, have allowed myself to replace all decorations that do not symbolize me, with an unassuming sports bra, open cardigan, high waist polyester spandex pants, a pair of sandals, and a light scarf. This is what I wear for work and for play because it is an atypical, outward representation of who I am inwardly. I adorn myself in art and, therefore, light. Garment distribution of this particular style is one way I will expand my finances.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Published April 5, 2017 8:36pm — JCN