Aries New Moon on March 27, 2017
- Putting boundaries around your newly birthed self.
- Vitalize your own intentions.
- Land of adventure.
- Wanting something to push against.
- Combining what’s at hand in a new way.
- Venus in Aries: Feminine becomes more assertive.
- Spirited embracing of all that is inclusive.
- “We know who we are. We know what we are. We know how we serve.” – Paul Selig
- Reframe obstacles as opportunities.
- Taking action on goals!
- Willingness to take risks.
- Tuning in to our intuition will often get us better results.
- Trusting we will know the “right” time to take action.
- Having the energy to overcome any obstacle.
- Approaching life in a serious way.
- Long-term financial stability.
- Studying a new subject.
- Unexpected information comes to light.
- Change in society.
- Mentally exploring our physical world in brave new ways.
- Courageous adjustments.
- Bringing more of whatever we love into our lives.
- Believing in our own capabilities.
- Ability to take care of ourselves in all situations.
- Our greatest gift is believing that others are fully capable of taking care of themselves.
- Not using force, but power, to go after what we want.
- Making the effort to understand.
- Working on practical issues.
- Qualitatively different interactions with others.
- Venus retrograde in Pisces: Examining how our personal gifts could be applied to further the needs of the “whole.”
- Saturn retrograde in Sagittarius: Making choices that are aligned with our personal philosophy of life.
- Being courageous when it comes to pursuing our goals and dreams.
- Not jumping too quickly.
- Timely action.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Knowing how I serve to change society, I take care of myself in all situations by seriously tuning in to my intuition in order to take practical action on my goals, explore the physical world, and make choices that are aligned with my personal philosophy of life. Knowing this, what is one professional action that I can take?
Tarot cards pulled:
- The Magician (Reversed): Mercury; Indecision; Subterfuge/Deceit used in order to achieve one’s goal/Cunning/Guile; Medicine person; Altering consciousness at will; Seeing through illusion. “I am a willing channel for the manifestation of spirit in the world” (Greer, 2002, p. 233).
- 9 of Cups (Upright): Satisfaction; Wishes fulfilled; Material happiness; Emotional satisfaction; Well-being; Appetites gratified; Smug/Excessive pride in oneself; Producing an event or entertainment; Creative visualization. “I manifest what I want by visualizing it clearly and precisely” (p. 262).
- 11 Embrace (Upright)(Lord Ganesha): Believe in yourself; Believe in others; Discover a deeper importance to your being; Your interactions with others are important; Healthy relationships require a lot of work to maintain them; Be nurturing towards yourself; Be nurturing towards others; A lot to be gained from seeing things from a practical perspective; Creating a balanced life for yourself; More can be accomplished when you are serene; Be imaginative; Deal with issues as they arise; Keep your wits/mental sharpness about you; Determine the best course of action; Simple solutions; Minimal fuss; Exchanging of energy that takes place as you give and receive at the same time (Hartfield, 2016, p. 29).
By altering my consciousness at will I discover a deeper importance of myself and, as a result, enhance my well-being by creating a life of energy exchange, which gives and receives at the same time, which is balanced, imaginative, deals with issues as they arise, and consists of minimal fuss.
As a Result:
During a recent encounter with a client, I opened our session as I normally do, with welcoming engagement. The response I received was limited. In this way, our energy exchange was imbalanced. Rather than make further attempts or take the response personally, I dealt with the issue as it arose by investing minimal fuss. I disconnected into the importance of myself and so maintained my well-being by altering my consciousness.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Published March 27, 2017 4:39pm — JCN