Virgo Full Moon on March 12, 2017
- What needs attention?
- What pieces are left?
- What are the next steps you need to take to keep the momentum going?
- Need for trust.
- Work hard if you need to.
- Blow off some steam if you need to.
- Instinctive center being activated.
- Higher intellectual center pushing us to expand our sense of what is possible.
- Be inspired by possibility.
- Be a bit spontaneous.
- Pulled into the rapture of the deep (transporting of believers to Heaven)(Currently many planets in Pisces).
- Surrender to the non-linear.
- End of the (zodiac) cycle.
- Including life in all its manifestations.
- Your heart holds it all.
- How are we bringing transcendence into our daily lives?
- Focusing your inner heart beam through your work.
- Contribute something you believe in.
- How ready are you to trade trust, faith, and cooperation, for material goods, competition, profit, and domination?
- Pallas & Chiron conjunct Mercury: New mental states; New habits; Waking up; Healing our minds of the ‘programs running in the background’; Watchful eye; Seeing where we are unconsciously reinforcing our self-worth in a negative way.
- Mental tidying.
- Better integrating of all the powerful changes going on at every level now of the body.
- Pisces: Opening one’s heart to all the fear and all the joy.
- Venus in Aries: Reassess what we love; Reassess what we value; Reassess what brings us pleasure; Reassess what are our true resources; Taking a good look at our long-range financial situation.
- Finding your voice as a feminine warrior.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
How can I make a profit off of my voice as a feminine warrior transporting believers to Heaven?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- 8 of Swords (Reversed): Taking the limits off experiences; Transcending destiny, fate, pre-ordained events; Removing obstacles through hard work, ingenuity and improvisation; Breaking through constraints; Not susceptible to influence; Not gullible/easily persuaded to believe something; Delusions of persecution/hostility/ill-treatment; Self-sabotaging; False humility/modesty/meekness/servility/submissiveness/low view of one’s own importance; Trials of endurance; Mystical tendencies; Cutting emotional cords; UFO experiences. “I free myself from my own dilemmas by letting go of the concepts that have bound me” (Greer, 2002, p. 261).
- 6 of Pentacles (Reversed): Redistributing wealth; Disparity/imbalance/variance/gap/dissimilarity in power; Shortchanged; Envy; Covetousness/Strong desire for something you do not have; “Get rich quick” schemes; Failed financial expectations; Gap between desire and fulfillment; Refusing charity; Overturning class structure. “I give, knowing that I will receive in kind” (p. 258).
- 4 Reflection (Upright)(Lord Ganesha): Honor the wisdom within yourself; Find the truth of who you are; Find the light of your own soul; Let the light of your soul shine; Reaching the point in your life’s journey where self-judgment and criticism no longer serve you; It’s imperative that you understand the distinctive persona that you bring to all situations; It’s imperative that you appreciate the distinctive persona that you bring to all situations; Unique path; Self-awareness; Observation; Everyone is working toward the same objective on their individual path; Higher purpose; Having made great progress on your spiritual path; Release the need to take responsibility for events and lives that are beyond your control; Recognize the beauty of each of our paths; Bless the journey of others; Appreciate silence; Allow your inner light to shine out towards others as a means of communication; Visualization; Getting in touch with the wise person within you (Hartfield, 2016, p. 25).
In order to make a profit, my voice must no longer consist of delusions of persecution or allowing false humility; so, I cut all emotional cords in order to take the limits off of my UFO experiences. As a way of overturning class structures, I now define dissimilarities in power as the moment others covet the light of my soul. Replacing self-judgment, which no longer serves me, with the release of the need to take responsibility for all that is beyond my control or distinctive persona, my silent light is my communication.
As A Result:
I’ve come to the conclusion that the one person I thought I was closest to has never been all that close. I’ve come to the conclusion that this person, as well as two others that follow in terms of closeness, have never taken responsibility for their misbehavior, have never apologized for their misbehavior, and have never sought a meaningful conversation with me about their misbehavior. I’ve taken this need for substantive relating into all of my other personal and professional relationships. However, I now replace need with standard. I no longer need to communicate my light, for those with whom I surround myself will already behold a particular resonant standard, a particular resonant light, of their own. In this way, profit is the result of distinguishing believers from non-believers.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Hartfield, A. (2016). Whispers of lord ganesha. Blue Angel Publishing: Victoria, Australia.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
https://twitter.com/believermag (Featured image)
Published March 17, 2017 11:44pm — JCN