New Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces on February 26, 2017
- Something in your life needs a major change.
- Freedom in cutting something loose that no longer serves.
- Beginning again.
- Anesthesia/Temporary loss of sensation/Relief from pain/Prevention of pain/Loss of memory/Muscle relaxation/Unconsciousness/Practice of medicine/Temporary loss of awareness/Paralysis/Loss of ability to move/Amnesia/ Deficit in memory/Loss of facts/Loss of information/Loss of experiences/Brain damage/Psychological trauma.
- Boundarylessness links to intuition.
- Boundarylessness links to telepathic connection/Transmitting thoughts to other people/Knowing the thoughts of others/Psychic.
- Boundarylessness links to all that knows no limits.
- Boundarylessness links to all that is sourced from Spirit.
- Letting go one more level of spiritual burden.
- Convinced we were separate from our divine nature.
- Root out and dispose of outdated beliefs.
- Let the old dissolve.
- Having your tools ready to channel any level of heat.
- Work the heat to fuel your big desires.
- Fire works best when it’s properly contained.
- Mars: Getting everything out on the table like it or not.
- Galactic Center: 27 degrees of Sagittarius; Black hole; Milky Way Galaxy spins around it; Rarified area; Unfathomable mystery; Planet downloads a whole new encoding of frequency; Evolving at unprecedented, break-neck speed; New discipline; Taking responsibility; Creating our own realities; Grounding our spiritual experiences; Creating stronger containers for our increased consciousness; Defining a new age; Defining new rules.
- Venus in Aries: “The Heroine’s Quest”; Giving birth to something courageous; Independent acts of beauty; You are what you make of your own life.
- Leaving the Yin earth/water realms of internal growth.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
I am what I make of my own life, so what can I do to begin again, to release any inability to move, and to connect telepathically via boundarylessness?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- The Lovers (Reversed): No relationship; Separation; Lack of discrimination; Indecision; Disobedience; Suppression of individuality and freedom; Self-lover. “I choose to be free from inhibitions, guilt, and bondages in all my relationships” (Greer, 2002, pp. 236-237).
- Knight of Swords (Reversed): Imprudent/Not showing care for the consequences of an action/Incautious/Heedless of potential problems; Out-of-control; Recklessly endangers others; Irrelevant arguments; Detours; Accidents; Wounds; Spiritual warrior; Upholding inner truth. “I defend the right of all to truth and justice” (p. 270).
Moving toward telepathic connection, I boundlessly detour away from suppressed individuality and, instead, uphold inner truth.
For the first time in years, I have purchased attire – clothes and accessories – that speak to my renewed sense of self. Further, as thoughts come to mind in the presence of others, I relay them with less monitoring. Doing so has allowed me to witness the moments I am telepathically merging with or transmitting to others from a distance.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Published on March 2, 2017 10:07pm – JCN