February Forecast: “Change”
- Removing the usual points of reference.
- Cocoon – Little, warm, safe, sleep.
- Butterfly – Ruthless, destroy, emerge, new, freedom.
- The only way is through to the other side.
- Ruthless taskmaster of change does not really care about personal comfort.
- Taking responsibility for your own leadership.
- Time to create a new landscape.
- Things need to become destabilized.
- Willing to be uncomfortable for a time.
- What can you eliminate?
- Path to your own freedom.
- Ruthless/No pity/Unmerciful/Uncharitable/Brutal/Barbarous/Savage/Vicious.
- Change your tendency to live “small.”
- Change your work.
- Change your home.
- Cooperation = Eliminating the clutter in your life.
- Holding on to the worries.
- Holding on to the expectations.
- Take a risk in relationship.
- You cannot be “asleep” and expect the body to just get with the program automatically.
- Align with energies of high vibration.
- Set patterns that are much more supportive to your intention for positive change.
- Filtering out that which we have taken on under the illusion of “service.”
- Business going through massive change.
- Major, somewhat scary, expansion.
- Acknowledge the completion of the current size of your business before making the change.
- Becoming more aware of the architecture of change.
- What are you willing to put up with?
- Necessary changes affect financial stability.
- Be prepared for anything.
- Be willing to release anything that is not aligned.
- Being expansive in your choosing.
- Turn intensity into something positive.
- Being careful about who you spend time with.
- Taking something you already do and doing it longer.
- Moving more aggressively to the places you want to go.
- See anger as an energy you can channel into what you intend to change.
- What is causing you grief/sorrow/distress/agony?
- Recommit to the changes you know you need.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
Acknowledging my current completion, what can I ruthlessly eliminate and what can I do for a longer period of time to create a new landscape?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- 2 of Pentacles (Upright) – Mobility; Expanding your horizons; Change; Travel; Steering through rough waters; Exchange of goods and services; Commerce/Trade/Business; Fancy juggling; Quick footwork; Keeping two or more things happening at once. “I handle diverse situations with ease, adapting myself quickly” (Greer, 2002, pp. 250-251).
- 10 of Cups (Reversed) – Mars in Pisces; Leave-taking; Problems with home or relationships; Arguments; Separation; Difficult gatherings; Charity; Lack of family; Unhealthy surplus; Inner emotional fulfillment; Psychic wholeness. “I am at home with myself and those I love” (p. 264).
Ruthlessly eliminating separation enables me to spend a longer period of time in commerce.
Transitioning from The Hermit, I now arise, Monday – Friday, at 4am, working from 6am to 7pm while concurrently making and selling my products and services.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
Published February 14, 2017 6:22pm — JCN