Gemini Super Full Moon on December 13, 2016
- Paradox – Clear vision of what you wish to create and Keeping a “don’t-know mind.”
- Constructing laws from ideals.
- Constructing principles from ideals.
- Exposing the shadow.
- That which you think, will have great power.
- Revealing that which has been unspoken.
- Picking up any messages of change, evolution, and revolution that need broadcasting.
- Getting the word out that it will take every individual to step up and give her or his fairest gift.
- Creating supportive structures.
- Better accountability.
- Clearing space.
- Letting go.
- Edge of moral awakening.
- Rhythms of the Natural World.
- Bridge between two worlds.
- Let creativity lead the way.
- Stripping away long relied upon structures.
- Living with the ‘not knowing.’
- Drawing your sap inward to replenish and strengthen your vitality.
- Staying out of others’ personal drama.
– Power Path Seminars & School of Shamanism
What can I do to create supportive structures in which everyone gives her or his fairest gift?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- Ace of Wands (Reversed): Outer no, inner yes; Not yet; Delays; Yearning or desire, but no opportunity; Opportunity fizzles; Unavailability; Access to inner strength, power, potential. “I recognize this opportunity for new ideas and creative growth” (Greer, 2002, pp. 247-248).
- 4 of Wands (Upright): Optimism; Arrival; Ceremony/Grand occasion/Worship/Ritual; Completion of an enterprise; Homecoming; Harvest; Fruit of labors; Consolidating personal ties; Treaty/Agreement/Settlement/Pact/Deal/Protocol/Contract/Pledge; Social concord/Harmony between people; Gratitude. “I rejoice in the completion of each stage of my journey and give thanks for the fruits thereof” (p. 253).
Treaties, which ask members to access his or her inner potential, are what assist the creation of supportive structures in which everyone gives her or his fairest gift.
I had a meeting this morning with someone whom was physically ill. Rather than make an agreement with her to cancel any meeting she has with me, now or in the future when she is sick so as to ensure I do not contract her illness, I chose to continue with our meeting, believing my immune system was strong enough to combat her germs, for I had not been sick in years. As a result of not accessing my inner potential to create a supportive structure of fairness, I now feel under the weather.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
JCN – December 13, 2016 9:47pm