December Forecast: Compassion – The Higher Road
- Going about it alone is not effective or rewarding.
- Neutral state of nonjudgment.
- Wheel of evolution slowly turns away from the young soul.
- Masculine we are evolving from: Doing whatever it takes to get to the top.
- How have you judged yourself for not being smart enough?
- How have you judged yourself for not getting your life together?
- How have you judged yourself for putting yourself first?
- Give people room to grow, to change, to heal, to express their truth, and to be creative in their own way.
- Take a break and let what has been put into motion play itself out.
- How can your personal business, partnerships and projects serve you first?
- Tell the truth to others about what is truly important to you.
- Moving away from dysfunctional free-for-all relationships with no boundaries.
- Keep your eyes on the small goals you can easily accomplish.
- Set intentions about how you want to feel in your life in the future.
- Sharing your vision and prayers with others on the same page.
- Are you true to your moral compass?
- For things happening in your life that are less than “great”: Do I like it? No. Does it feel good? Not really. Is it necessary? Probably.
- Set good boundaries around your time and energy.
- Clarity of your direction.
- Which structures/containers are too small?
What can I do to move away from small, dysfunctional, free-for-all relationships with no boundaries, while still giving people room to grow?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- 10 of Cups (Reversed): Leave-taking; Problems with relationships; Separation; Difficult gatherings; Disintegration of dreams; “Empty nest” syndrome; Rejecting family values; Lack of family or children; Unhealthy surplus; Inner emotional fulfillment; *Psychic wholeness. “I am at home with myself and those I love” (Greer, 2002, p. 264).
- Queen of Pentacles (Upright): Channels sensory information and practical knowledge; *Able to preserve/maintain in its original state and conserve/protect from harm; Is procreative/Produces new life. “I recognize the fertility of my soul and I plant seeds in prepared soil” (pp. 268-269).
Operating from psychic wholeness, I ensure my seeds are planted in prepared soil where they are sure to be preserved in their original state, protected from harm.
As A Result:
For the past few days I’ve desired to reconnect with someone with whom I’ve had a falling out. However, I now understand that our opposing perceptions of effective relating render us unable to unite in wholeness until we’ve individually prepared our soils for such a connection.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
http://goodgrow.uk/effective-weed-control-in-a-vegetable-garden/ (Featured image)
JCN – December 9, 2016 10:27pm