Sagittarius New Moon on November 29, 2016
- Pursue new relationship.
- Doing something about how you live your life.
- What you do to take care of what is important to you.
- Stepping into a higher level of commitment to your personal integrity.
- Eliminating fear.
- Getting disciplined to do what’s right.
- Taking care of yourself in ways you never were able to see before.
- Speaking up for those parts of you that have not had a voice before.
- Open up to the delight of the new.
- Working together to activate.
- Working together to fill ourselves with Spirit.
- Getting disciplined to animate our visions.
- Finding the wisdom that leads to governing wisely.
- Expanding realms of gratitude.
- Enjoy the ride; what’s not to like! (https://thepowerpath.com/moon-updates/new-moon-update-11-29-16/)
So that I may govern wisely: Which parts of myself have not had a voice and, therefore, need to be explored?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- The Sun (Reversed): Too hot or cloudy; Misunderstandings; Over-bearing; *Broken agreements; False front; Inappropriate child-like behavior; Naiveté/lack of experience/lack of wisdom/lack of judgment/innocence/inexperience/immaturity; Alchemical gold; Sacred marriage; Birth of divine child. “I create warmth and light with my clarity and enthusiasm” (Greer, 2002, p. 245).
- 3 of Wands (Upright): Established strength; Foresight; Getting the big picture; On the lookout; *Negotiation; Foreign travel; Audacity/Willingness to take bold risks. “I create my own future by envisioning it clearly” (p. 251).
Wise governance means exploring the territory of effective negotiation and building a voice capable of navigating broken agreements.
As a Result:
In response to a situation that offended me because an agreement had been broken, rather than enacting my habitual response of turning a cold shoulder and disconnecting from the person, I decided to negotiate/talk/find a way through by responding with a reply. I have learned the importance of sharing my feelings, sharing my hurts, sharing my needs, not only as a way to inform the other party of who I am, but to be an active participant in building relationships of safety, trust, and intimacy.
The Moon is currently going over Mars in Aquarius and intensifying the mutual reception to Uranus in Aries; all in harmonious alignment. This symbolizes the demolishing of a belief system and status quo; Stepping out of the box; Realizing there was never a box to begin with. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ct00d0dR8c)
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
Waite, A.E. (2012). The original rider waite tarot pack: Complete with instruction booklet. United States Games Systems: Stamford, CT.
JCN – December 3, 2016 10:58pm