Taurus Super Full Moon on November 14, 2016
- Seeing how something you thought improbable is suddenly very possible.
- Coming into fullness.
- In a body learning to manifest the Divine into the physical plane.
- Sensually good company, sensually good palate-pleasing food, wine, music, beauty, comfort, and pleasure; enjoyment of abundance.
- Neck, throat, voice, thyroid, parathyroid, tongue.
- Shooting the arrow in the direction you want it to lead the world.
- Testing to polish the soul so it can be worthy of the unity of love.
- Elevating the mortal to the immortal.
How can I use the ‘tests that polish my soul’ to manifest a voice that is full, sensually abundant, leaderly, and elevated?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- 3 of Pentacles (Upright): Materialization of the sacred. “I work well with others, recognizing each person’s expertise and value to the job” (Greer, 2002, p. 252).
- Queen of Cups (Reversed): Hypersensitive; Passive resistance; Channeling. “I recognize the depth of my emotions and my ability to attract and enchant those around me” (p. 268).
No longer responding with hypersensitivity or passive resistance to life’s tests, I, instead, channel them in order to materialize the sacred through the use of my voice.
As a Result:
During a heated conversation today (November 17, 2016), rather than sensitively focus my energy on ‘how I was perceived’ or whether the person I was talking with ‘agreed with me or not,’ I channeled this life-test by using my voice to share my sacred thoughts.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
http://lavendertown.net/thread-54.html (Featured image)
http://learntarot.com/p3.htm (3 of Pentacles)
http://learntarot.com/cqn.htm (Queen of Cups)
JCN – November 17, 2016 9:44pm