Scorpio New Moon on October 3o, 2016
- Remembering that our galaxy is predominantly dark matter; There is more mystery than reality.
- Commune with the hidden mysteries within.
- Rejoice in the cackle of getting our inner-witch on.
- How to hold power and bring it through the lower chakras and into the heart and beyond.
- The eagle that sees from high above the fray.
- Recreate, rebirth, rejuvenate from your own symbolic deaths.
- Anchor whatever change has brought into your life.
- Power to speak what has gone unspoken.
- Releasing one’s burdens.
- Living in just this moment.
- Empowering the righteous rage of the feminine warrior (i.e. Eris).
- Wounding, through invalidation or abuse, of the Second Chakra – The seat of emotion, sexuality and desire (i.e. Scorpio) – can cause the chakra to be defended and shut down and consequently render impotent the Third Chakra of personal will and power.
- Sit in the dark with candlelight.
What can I do to delve further into the mystery? To see like an eagle? To speak the unspoken? To release my burdens? To live in just this moment? To empower the spirit warrior? To take power from the mystery and transform it into heart, voice, mind, and spirit? To use symbolic deaths to draw closer to the mystery?
Tarot Cards Pulled:
- Judgment (Reversed): Abandoning a cause; *Taking flight. “I transform myself daily, awakening yet more to the call of my spirit” (Greer, 2002, p. 246).
- 4 of Pentacles (Upright): Centeredness; *Awareness of personal value & worth; Power; Stability; Consolidation; Deep rootedness. “I hold my power in my own hands; my security lies within” (p. 254).
Delving further into the mystery requires taking flight by expanding my awareness of my value and my worth.
As a Result:
I released a toxic karmic bond that I was in for six years, because I realized I wasn’t receiving what I was worth. I was undervalued by him and by me.
Saturn (i.e. boundary, crystallization/transformation from liquid to solid, constraint, testing, heaviness, gravity, authority, “you get what you deserve,” fracturing, responsibility, form, father, father time, “the end of the road,” discipline) and Venus (i.e. value, love, touch, money, tangibility, taste, beauty) join each other in Sagittarius (i.e. belief, philosophy, higher education, culture, travel, organized religion) around the 27th – 31st of October 2016. In my natal chart, Sagittarius rules my 7th house of partnership and marriage. It was November 1st that I reached the end of our road, recognizing my value and taking responsibility to break free of the structure I created with the man I thought would be my husband.
Greer, M. (2002). Tarot for your self: A workbook for personal transformation. The Career Press: Pompton Plains, NJ.
*Images found on Google.
JCN – October 31, 2016 10:20pm
(Updated November 2, 2016 2:11pm)